2 Salmon filets, about 4 oz. each
1 zucchini, sliced
1 yellow squash, sliced,
1 tomato, sliced and cut into quarters
Basil Pesto sauce, storebought or homemade
Extra virgin olive oil
1 cup Quinoa prepared according to package directions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a Pyrex baking dish with foil and drizzle with some olive oil.
3. Put salmon filets in the dish and cover each one with about 1 tbsp. of basil pesto sauce.
4. Put the sliced veggies on top of and around the fish.
5. Cover with foil leaving a small space for steam to escape.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes.
7. Serve over cooked Quinoa, salt and pepper veggies and fish if desired.