Arrrre you ready?! I’m super excited to announce the details of my brand new workouts- The Strong & Sweaty Series! The name says it all! The workouts in this series will challenge your endurance and your strength with exciting new cardio drills and ramped up lifting techniques! The cardio routines are a non-stop sweat fest and even the strength routines will drive the heart rate up and leave you soaked! It’s time again to strap on your game faces and hit it with all you’ve got! I’ll ask again… arrrrre you ready?! I KNOW you are! So, here are some more of the sweaty details! | Order Now | FAQ | *Now In Stock
The Strong & Sweaty 5 DVD Series
- PHA Training– One form of training you might not be familiar is called PHA or peripheral heart action training. There’ s no time for down time and in this workout we prove just that! We waste no time in this routine as the lower body gets to rest while the upper body works and vice versa. Each muscle group gets its chance to push hard, recover and then push hard again and the results will speak for themselves! The goal of peripheral heart action training is to maximize the amount of blood that circulates to your upper and lower body as you complete a sequence of resistance exercises. With PHA training, you alternate between upper and lower body resistance training exercises, allowing as little rest as possible between each movement. The lack of rest and recovery keeps your heart rate up, for cardiovascular and fat-burning benefits, while switching between upper and lower body exercises, maximizes blood flow to all parts of your body and reduces build-up of lactic acid. By reducing lactic acid, you’re able to train hard without being forced to stop due to the burn.
- Total Body Giant Sets– This workout will utilize giant sets to fatigue every muscle group while rep pattern and weight variations keep your heart pumping and your body firing! Each giant set will focus on a particular set of muscles and will push to failure before moving on to the next combination of exercises. Giant sets are an amazing technique to add variation to your workout schedule and in this routine we will show those giant sets whose boss!
- BootCamp: You Can Do Anything for a Minute– I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again! You CAN do anything for a minute! This workout consists of 6 rounds of one minute cardio, upper body, lower body and core segments. Variation in equipment and exercise selection will give this format a fresh new twist and will leave no muscle untouched and no calorie uncrushed!
- Cardio Slam– Can’t decide what type of cardio you want to do today? Then this workout is for you! Prepare yourself for an intense mix of high impact, low impact and blasts both on and off the step! Have your water handy… or perhaps even two! It’s time to sweat and SLAM!
- Ramped Up Upper Body– It’s time to chisel some muscles! This workout will combine slow and heavy reps with light high reps to keep the muscles confused and working at maximum capacity. By combing the best of the two techniques your muscles will feel loaded even when it’s time for lighter weights. Let’s ramp up the reps, ramp up the burn and ramp up your results!
Bonus 6th DVD:
- Cycle Sweat– Another soaker to add to you indoor cycle collection! We’re back on the bikes and ready for action with new speed drills, climbs and jumps! Strap or snap into those pedals! It’s gonna be a bumpy ride!
*** Estimated to ship Late Fall 2016