1/2 angel food cake (round)
1 box sugar-free strawberry jello
1 box sugar-free, fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
16 oz. fat-free plain yogurt
1 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries
1. dissolve jello in 1 cup boiling water, add 1 cup cold water and frozen berries, cool.
2. slice angel food cake and cover bottom of casserole dish.
3. stir together yogurt with vanilla pudding mix until smooth, pour over cake.
4. when jello is almost set pour over yogurt mixture and spread evenly.
5. refrigerate for 30 minutes.