4 Boneless Skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 chopped garlic cloves
1 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 Marsala cooking wine
1. Put chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper and flatten each to about 1/4 inch thickness. You can use a rolling pin or the heel of your hand to do this.
2. In a small bowl, mix salt and pepper with flour. Coat chicken with flour mixture.
3. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook garlic and mushrooms for about 5-6 minutes, stirring.
4. Add chicken to skillet and cook about 8 minutes. Turn and cook until brown. Add wine to skillet and cook about 8-12 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
(5. Serve with a salad or veggie of your choice. I did a simple roasted asparagus by tossing asparagus in olive oil and lightly seasoning with salt and pepper.)