We offer three different Roku apps that you can add to your Roku device:
1. Cathe OnDemand Roku V2 App – Access to 300+premium workouts (same workouts as our DVDs), 2500+ premixes, and saved Workout Blender workouts you may have created or downloaded on your computer using our WB.
2. Cathe Live Roku App – Access to over 223+ Cathe Live archived workouts as well as live broadcast. Our live broadcasts are usually scheduled for every Thursday and typically start anywhere between 9:15 am and 9:30 am eastern time)
3. Cathe OnDemand Legacy App – This was our first Roku app, but has now been replaced by Cathe OnDemand V2. You can still access our legacy app, but it will be discontinued later this year.
*You can find information below on how to install all of our Roku apps. If you have any questions contact customer service at email@example.com or ask for help in our “Cathe Live and Cathe OnDemand” discussion forum.
How to Access Our Cathe OnDemand Channel On Our New Next Generation Roku App
If you have a Roku 3+ or newer device and would like to view Cathe’s OnDemand channel on it, first make sure that you have an active Cathe OnDemand subscription and then follow these steps:
- To get our Cathe OnDemand app on your Roku, click on the following link and follow the Roku instructions (you will have to log in to your Roku account, so have your credentials ready): RV9VR59
- Press the “OK” button in your web browser, then press the “Add Channel” button.
- It normally takes about 24 hours for the channel to appear on your Roku, but if you’d like to speed that up, go to Settings > System > System Update on your device. Cathe OnDemand will appear in your channel list when the process completes.
- Last, on your Roku scroll until you see our Cathe OnDemand app and select it. Log in using the same username and password you use in all of our apps and to log in to your streaming account on our site.
*Our OnDemand videos have only been tested on Roku 3 devices and newer (although Roku will let you install the channel on older/lower model devices—there is no way for us to control this). Older Roku devices may not work correctly because of their inability to decode high-quality HD video reliably.
About Our New Roku Cathe OnDemand App
If you’re not familiar, Roku is one of the most popular ways to enjoy programming on your TV without having to purchase programming through your cable company. Alternatively, it allows you to watch private channels, like our Cathe OnDemand, without having to use your mobile device or computer. Our new next-generation Roku App is way more advanced than our current Roku app. Here is what’s new:
- Supports multiple Roku Devices
- Has over 1000+ Premixes – (The same premixes as our DVDs )
- Allows you to play any workout you created or downloaded on our Workout Blender
- Better navigation. Videos are sorted by workout series and workout type
- Use your remote arrows to skip any chapter while the video is playing
- Chapter menu allows you to instantly select any chapter in the video
- Add and remove favorite videos for quicker navigation
We hope everyone is excited to watch Cathe OnDemand on their Roku and if you’re not a subscriber Click Here and join us!
How to Access Our Cathe Live Channel on Your Roku
Our new Cathe Live Roku channel utilizes the latest Roku codebase and can be used on multiple Roku devices.
To get our Cathe Live app on your Roku:
#1 First log in to your Cathe Live account on your computer: https://cathe.com/stream/my-account/
#2 After you log in, come back to this post and just click on the following link. DHPLJGV and the follow the Roku instructions.
#3 Lastly, on your Roku scroll until you see our Cathe Live app and select it. Log in using the same username and password you use in all of our apps and to log in to your streaming account on our site.”
We hope everyone is excited to watch Cathe Live on their Roku and if you’re not a subscriber Click Here and join us!
How to Access Our Legacy Cathe OnDemand Channel on Your Roku 3+
Click on the following link for instructions for using our legacy Roku App | Legacy Roku App Instructions |