We are very excited to introduce to you this new “pink” version of The Step® Home Trainer (stepping surface: 11 in. x 25 in.) which includes a free Cathe “Total Cardio Step Workout DVD”. We are making an effort to raise funds for breast cancer research, and a full 10% of the retail price of each step will be given directly to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
Will you please join us in the fight against breast cancer?
- Breast cancer is second only to lung cancer in cancer deaths among women
- Breast cancer is the most frequently diagnosed cancer among women
- Nearly 200,000 people will be diagnosed with breast cancer in the United States in 2007
- An estimated 178,480 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in women in
the United States during 2007
- An estimated 2,030 new cases of breast cancer will be diagnosed in men in the United
States during 2007
- An estimated 40,460 women will die from breast cancer in 2007
- An estimated 450 men will die from breast cancer in 2007
- One woman is diagnosed with breast cancer every 3 minutes, and one woman will die of
breast cancer every 13 minutes in the United States
- The five year relative survival rate for women with localized breast cancer has increased
from 74% in 1982 to 98% in 2007
- Approximately 5-10% of breast cancers are due to heredity. The majority of women with
breast cancer have no known significant family history or other known risk factors
- A woman’s chance of developing breast cancer increases with age. Approximately 80%
of all breast cancers occur in women 50 years of age and older
- In the United States, a woman has about a 13.2%, or 1 in 8, lifetime risk of developing
- African Americans have the highest death rate from breast cancer of any racial/ethnic
group in the United States
- The chance of a woman dying from breast cancer is about 1 in 33 or 3%
In the United States today, there are more than 2 million breast cancer survivors
professionals, health club members, and trainers alike.
• 10% of the Retail Price of Each Step Sold Will be Donated to Susan G.
Komen for the Cure
• Non-Slip Surface on Platform that Supports up to 200 lbs
• Stepping Surface: 11 in. x 25 in.
• Adjusts from 4 in. to 6 in.
• Includes the Total Cardio Step Workout DVD Featuring Cathe Friedrich
• (1) Pink Platform with (2) Gray Risers