Cathe on Fox Business News

Your Questions, Your Money - Saturday, August 15th

Your Questions, Your Money

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to let you all know that I’m going to be on Fox Business News tomorrow (Saturday, August 15th) between 12 and 1 p.m. on the show “Your Questions, Your Money.”

I will be talking about the making of my career with host Tracy Byrnes and her co-anchor. If you don’t get Fox Business News, you can watch the live feed at http://www.foxbusiness.com/fbnlive/index.html or the recorded show at http://video.foxbusiness.com/.

Here is a clip with part of the beginning of the 1 hour segment below.

Tags: , , , ,

Tags: , , , ,

17 Responses to “Cathe on Fox Business News”

1. Jodelle August 14, 2009 at 7:54 pm #

Wow, Cathe! Awesome! I’ll be in Florida and I’ll be watching!!!

2. Ann August 15, 2009 at 4:55 pm #

I watched it all, and you were great Cathe! It was wonderful to see you getting this media attention. I did send in a business question over email, but it may have been too late in the show and they didn’t get to it. Anyway BRAVO to you!

3. bobbcat August 16, 2009 at 3:36 pm #

I missed the show and don’t see it posted anywhere on Fox’s video page (and it doesn’t seem to have a search feature). Perhaps you have a link to the episode on which you appeared?

4. Jane August 16, 2009 at 5:59 pm #

You were great Cathe!!! I enjoyed hearing how you began it all.

5. Melissa August 17, 2009 at 3:31 pm #

The link is up now. :)
    Good job Cathe! You looked beautiful and you are a natural behind the camera! :)

6. Melissa August 17, 2009 at 5:44 pm #

I wanted to add that Cathe sang the praises of Chris in this interview several times and I hope he is proud too! Thanks for everything you do for us! :)

7. Angie August 18, 2009 at 7:02 pm #

very well said…its great having you to put us in our place physically and its such a delight to hear you speak, you’re a great motivation…

8. Liz August 18, 2009 at 7:12 pm #

Can someone post the link to the video – I can’t find it. Thanks much!

9. Linda August 24, 2009 at 12:13 pm #

Cathe,

Thanks for coming back into my life! I have been avoiding my exercise as I have gained too much weight. I know, time to work out again. It is really frustrating when age, (61), gets together with being overweight. I have always been an athlete, and now, shamefully, I cannot do what I want to do! Thanks for popping into my email! I will get out my Cathe things, and with your help to get motivated, work at it again! I am going to see what I can do to get messages from you weekly, daily (?), or go to your website. Your videos are the greatest, and I applaud you for what you have done for athletic women.

10. Naomi Hernandez August 24, 2009 at 12:55 pm #

I always loved to work out, but finding DVD’s with strength training was one of the things I couldn’t find, I enjoy working out at home therefore needed to find something with weights. After searching I finally found you! :) You are an inspiration absolutely awesome! I am 57 yrs old and have been working out in many forms, such as roller blading, walking, running, strength training, biking, jazzercise. I find variety being the spice of life. Anyway, Cathe thank you for all you have done for me.

11. Christine August 24, 2009 at 7:01 pm #

Cathe what is a typical diet for you in the course of one day? I’ve been working out more regular lately but I could use some help in the diet area. I think really I do know some of my faults but was just curious about you , you look super.

12. Charlie August 24, 2009 at 10:33 pm #

Cathe, you are not only an inspiration for athletic and non-athletic women but for us MEN too!! I respect and admire all that you do to keep us all in shape! I might add that you look awsome as well!

13. lisa August 25, 2009 at 8:40 am #

Cathe you my idol and a phenomenal motivator. I would love to know what your diet looks like. Been following you for 5 years now and I still can’t get enough of your fantastic workouts.
    I could not open the clip of the FBN segment either, do I have any other options to see the segment?

14. Alfred August 25, 2009 at 3:31 pm #

I started watch you back in 2001 when I finally got cable in my house. The first channels I went looking for were once that where teaching a healthy live style. I came across Fit-tv and I saw your show and fell in love with your workouts. So the next step was your website. Now I own 10 of your workout dvds and always waiting for your latest work out dvds. I wish nothing but success and thank you for helping me stay in shape.

15. Lori August 28, 2009 at 3:32 pm #

I started working out to Cathe 3 years ago and am still at it 5-6 days a week. I love her cardio programs and interject the weight segments. I feel 100% better and if I miss a day, it shows in my attitude. Because I live in Maine year round, this is the answer to exercise. Thank-you for all the hard work. (I am 52 and feel 20.)

16. Karen Nelson August 29, 2009 at 11:18 am #

Cathe, I have been working out with you since your first video. I am now 57 years old and still look mahvelous. (If I do say so myself.) Thanks for everything. You are the best!!!!

17. Christina September 1, 2009 at 11:36 am #

Cathe,
    I took a Step Training Class with you way back in the mid 90′s in Frederick, Maryland. You are unparalled with your excellent teaching & techniques — my whole teaching style is molded after you — You have the best workouts in this universe!