Coming Soon – NEW Fit Tower™ Home Workout System.

Very disappointed that we waited until the 27th to finally hear the price of this and presale information only to be told to wait even longer. If it is so common for such delays on things like this then why even put the idea or expectation that we would have more definitive answers? To say the excitement has worn off is an understatement, smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confused....I thought I understood Cathe to say that the new tower has
More adjustments holes on the side, 10 I believe, which was more than the
Old tower....but I just counted mine and my tower has 16 or 17 holes on the
Side where you slide the bar up & down ???? So,to me, the old tower has
More adjustments than the new one, wouldn't that be right?

ETA: I have 16 adjustment holes on my tower for the padded slide bar ....actually 17 if you put it
All the way to the bottom........no holes there but it is at the bottom and the bar is secure.

Last edited:
  • Fit Tower™ Bundle (Fit Tower™, 3 Workout DVDs, Yoga Mat, Loop, Stretch Band + Bonus Set of Weight Bar Clips $19.95 Value). Get an Additional 10% Off the discounted price of $199.95 (regular price $249.95). Use coupon Code: “Cathe10” + Free Shipping *USA lower 48 states only
  • 3 DVD bundle retail price $59.95 (less 10% discount with coupon Code: “Cathe10” + Free Shipping)
  • Individual DVDs retail price $24.95 each (less 10% discount with coupon Code: “Cathe10” + Free Shipping)
  • No Risk! - 30 day money back guarantee on all orders
  • DVDs and Accessories may be ordered separately
  • Preorder date is June 18th per email.

yes, thanks for the info, I didn't see it either ! I don't know what to do.....I have the first one, and still want this package....but don't know either
it's worth it.......I had asked in a different thread about the video Cathe had said in the Facebook live chat, that would be posted to show the
differences in the 2 towers so I could make up my mind. I keep the old one up and am able to slide it out when I want to use and was hoping
to see if perhaps the new one would fit better or I could put in another room where I workout but without being able to "eye-ball" it side by side,
it's hard to tell and although they say it's "risk-free" , I believe we would have to pay for the return shipping....I could get just the dvds but
I honestly think it's a better deal to get the whole package....darn ! :)

I'm with you, aqua girl - I can't make up my mind either. I have the original & still use it all the time, but I could get the new one since it does fold up for storage & then my husband or daughter would have the ability to work out with me. But it's not a necessity. I want the dvds since my daughter is just starting out so maybe I'll get the whole package - who knows - I constantly go back & forth. I didn't see the video that compares the two - is it still on FB?

I do have the original but never set it up. I plan on purchasing the package since this tower seems to look sturdier. I don't think the comparison video has been posted yet, but since the preorder is coming soon, I hope to see it.

No, the video hasn't been posted as stated....I asked about it in another thread,
Twice, but never received a reply or answer...I alway like to preorder on the
First day, but not sure if I will or not.....

Found some more info on the videos from the video fitness forum:
Beginner – The Fit Tower™ Slim and Trim Beginner Workout is the perfect 36 minute workout for someone who is new to fitness and new to the Fit Tower and/or has been away from fitness workouts for about a year. After an easy to follow warm up, there will be three unique Fit Tower segments each targeting a specific area of the body (Lower Body, Upper Body and Core). The workout concludes with a nice stretch.

Intermediate – The Fit Tower™ Long and Strong Intermediate Workout is the perfect 33 minute workout for someone who has already mastered the Fit Tower™ Slim and Trim workout or a person who already works out on a regular basis at least one to two times a week. After an easy to follow warm up, there will be three unique Fit Tower segments each targeting a specific area of the body (Lower Body, Upper Body and Core). The workout concludes with a nice stretch. The difference between the beginner and intermediate Fit Tower workouts is that the exercises in the intermediate workout are a little more challenging and are delivered a little more quickly.

Advanced – The Fit Tower™ Lean and Mean Advanced Workout is the perfect 34 minute workout for someone who has already mastered the Fit Tower™ Slim and Trim and Fit Tower™ Long and Strong workout and is looking for a greater challenge or someone who exercises 3 or more times per week regularly. After an easy to follow warm up, there will be three unique Fit Tower™ segments each targeting a specific area of the body (Lower Body, Upper Body and Core). The workout concludes with a nice stretch. The difference between the beginner, intermediate and advanced Fit Tower workouts is that the exercises in the advanced workout are even more challenging and are delivered in a much more rapid manner than the two previous programs.

Once again in closing, we will provide a link to Pre-Order the new Fit Tower™ starting July 18th!
____
All you need is lipstick and a sense of humor!
user_offline.gif

MathTeacher
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by MathTeacher

Wow, so according to that website, we can pre-order now. Maybe you can't use the Cathe discount until July 18th?

Yeah, that's what I think also, the discount probably won't work.....

The measurements stated on the website for the new tower actually are close to the old one, mine is like 36 in
Front to back(floor part) and only little over 32 in side to side(floor part). The old one is approx 4 inches higher
Than the new one...that being said, where I keep my old one up, the new one wouldn't fit because of the
36 inches side to side....but I wouldn't be replacing the old one and it's location, trying to think of a place for a new
One... Still would like to see them side by side for comparison ......

Well, I preordered and it accepted the discount code. Looks like the workouts come in those cardboard sleeves if I'm looking right. I just got my email receipt. Total shows $179.96.

Way to go ! For Pete's sake, if we can preorder now, why doesn't SNM tell us we can?? Why wait till Monday &
A link in a newsletter!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.