Coming Soon – NEW Fit Tower™ Home Workout System.

I have been scanning all the messages I do not believe I have seen the answer to "can we purchase the fit tower by itself?
My foam is all destroyed on my old tower and if its sturdier, I think I would lkike to go with the new and improved one and wait for cathe to do the more advanced DVDs in the future.
Let me know if anyone saw the answer and just set me straight please and thank you.

I was just on the website and there does not appear to be an option to buy just the tower. You can buy any of the smaller accessories separately but not the tower.

To SMN,

I was trying to order the tower and have it delivered to a US address but I can´t change the country in the Billing information...I live in Europe and have to change the country and the address because of my credit card data.

Can you help me?

Marta

Unfortunately were not running the pre-sale and it's not our shopping cart, so I'm not sure. Are you having it sent to a friends house?

Hi Mpina

I am getting this to the uk via shipito. For the US state and zip code for my billing address, I put in the shipito state and zip code but the rest of my billing address as usual. The website accepted this and I got my order number etc! Don't know if this is the 'right' way to do it - let me know how you get on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikola, I also manage to order the tower :)
Just another question for you: what will be the cost of sending the tower to the Uk? Just for comparasion with mine

Hi Marta

Glad it worked for you! The quote was approx $120/£90 to the UK. What country are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.