Coming Soon – NEW Fit Tower™ Home Workout System.

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
I have some exciting news to share! I know you’ve all been waiting patiently for the details on my most recent project and I can finally let you all in on the secret! Coming soon (and back by popular demand!) I’m excited to introduce you to the new Fit Tower! Formerly known as Turbo Tower, the new Fit Tower has been updated with a sleeker and sturdier design and much smoother adjustments! Along with the tower I’ve created a 3 DVD workout system that will help exercisers at all levels improve flexibility, strength, posture and range of motion in the comfort of their own homes. I hope you’re as excited as I am with the new workout possibilities that come along with this product! This is just the beginning!

You asked, we’ve listened!

The Fit Tower™ Workout System combines elements of Pilates, yoga and ballet as well as traditional strength training and cardio exercises - targeting the entire body for a stronger, longer, fitter YOU! System includes a patented 10-level Fit Tower™, 3 progressive Fit Tower™ Workout DVDs, resistance bands & an exercise mat.

I’ll have more details for you in June on how to pre-order the Fit Tower.

Cathe

I have some exciting news to share! I know you’ve all been waiting patiently for the details on my most recent project and I can finally let you all in on the secret! Coming soon (and back by popular demand!) I’m excited to introduce you to the new Fit Tower! Formerly known as Turbo Tower, the new Fit Tower has been updated with a sleeker and sturdier design and much smoother adjustments! Along with the tower I’ve created a 3 DVD workout system that will help exercisers at all levels improve flexibility, strength, posture and range of motion in the comfort of their own homes. I hope you’re as excited as I am with the new workout possibilities that come along with this product! This is just the beginning!

You asked, we’ve listened!

The Fit Tower™ Workout System combines elements of Pilates, yoga and ballet as well as traditional strength training and cardio exercises - targeting the entire body for a stronger, longer, fitter YOU! System includes a patented 10-level Fit Tower™, 3 progressive Fit Tower™ Workout DVDs, resistance bands & an exercise mat.

I’ll have more details for you in June on how to pre-order the Fit Tower.

Cathe

Cathe,

Please say that your dedicated Cathletes who already own the Tower can purchase these 3 dvds separately. PRETTY PLEASE!

Denise

Another vote for selling the DVDs and/or downloads separately. I still use my Turbo Tower and would love to get the new workouts.

Cathe,

Please say that your dedicated Cathletes who already own the Tower can purchase these 3 dvds separately. PRETTY PLEASE!

Denise
I also own the Tower from when it was first introduced with the STS series. I would also like to know if we can purchase the DVDs separately. I would also like to know if we will be able to do all the exercises on the new DVDs with the old Tower.

I also own the Tower from when it was first introduced with the STS series. I would also like to know if we can purchase the DVDs separately. I would also like to know if we will be able to do all the exercises on the new DVDs with the old Tower.

I am excited! I also would like to know the questions asked above as I already have the TurboTower (that I actually modified to be able to use the barbell on it for squats safely!)

*Will the DVDs be available separately?
*Will all the moves from the DVDs be able to be done on the old TurboTower?
*What is the difference between the two items? Is it just the size? (the footprint of the item?) Along with easier adjustments? Visually it looks like we can use the TurboTower in its place.
*Anyone want to buy my TurboTower so I can get the newest latest greatest?!?

Looking forward to the new workouts.

This is way better than I imagined because I definitely didn't want any more equipment and I have the tower. I, too, would just like the videos. If she needs enough requests in order to offer a video-only option, then I have cast my vote.

I saw where she responded on FB saying the DVDs will be available separately. She also mentioned that the DVDs are 34-minute beginner, intermediate and advanced workouts, with the advanced one probably being considers something done on a light to moderate day for her regular Cathletes. It's only the beginning of the project, right now geared towards a wider audience, and more DVDs for the Fit Tower in the future will be more up to true Cathlete standards. Check out her FB post for her full response.

Oh, and it comes with barbell hooks.

From Facebook:

Cathe Friedrich Yes the DVD's will be available separately. I do however want my most advances Catheletes to know that these are each 34 minute beginner, intermediate and advanced DVD's for the everyday exerciser. You may find the Advanced DVD more along the lines of what you like for a light to moderate day. But I'm excited to say that this is ONLY the beginning of this project and many future Fit Tower workouts will be up to a true die hard Cathletes standard. Obviously since we are introducing this product to a wide range audience we have to start with a more basic approach and build our way up.

Thankyou LasVegasFitGirl! Very exciting to know there will be more DVDs in the future for this! I love whenever there is a barre segment in Cathe Live, it always gets in there good!

Hmmm what would shipping cost to Canada I wonder?

While we are on shipping cost outside US topic, Cathe has just mentioned without confirming the tower may be
available for shipping to Europe. Same for me I am wondering how much it will cost.:oops:

Question:Great. I need to order it. But I think it to overpriced to ship it to Germany. Hopefully not!!!

Answer:.I just got word that International distribution is being explored..

From Facebook:

Cathe Friedrich Yes the DVD's will be available separately. I do however want my most advances Catheletes to know that these are each 34 minute beginner, intermediate and advanced DVD's for the everyday exerciser. You may find the Advanced DVD more along the lines of what you like for a light to moderate day. But I'm excited to say that this is ONLY the beginning of this project and many future Fit Tower workouts will be up to a true die hard Cathletes standard. Obviously since we are introducing this product to a wide range audience we have to start with a more basic approach and build our way up.

I think it's brilliant! I haven't worked out in so long, I would need to start with the beginner version just to get started again! Can't wait!

Great news! I have the old tower, but will be interested in the whole package if the pre sale price is right! But
Regardless, definitely the DVDs! I like the thought that this tower might have somewhat of a smaller size. It
Also looks like it has some type of black knobs to assemble instead of the pin things....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.