New DVD Replacement Update – Nov 7th

I have to chime in as well on your EXCELLENT customer service. So rare in today's world. You are a class act in every way..

Lynn

Is it any wonder we keep coming back!!!

Not only are your workouts fantastic, the service is exceptional!

Thank you, Cathe!

I would also like to add my thanks to you and your team for your stellar customer service!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Cathe, you are amazing and I guess you can tell how much we love you:)
You have had my loyalty for 10 years and I just continue to be amazed at the great workouts you keep pumping out!!
The new DVDs are well worth the wait!! And the professionalism, personal touch and generosity you show prove you are the best in the business!!!!

Thanks again
:) :) :)

Lisa

"It's all muscle, it's all you!" - Cathe Friedrich

Thanks for all you do to keep everyone happy. AMAZING! I feel for you all as I know how long the road has been to get these filmed and out to all of us. You all have to be totally exhausted. Thanks for wonderful service as usual! (I have done 3 of the workouts so far and they are a BLAST!)

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thank you so much. I noticed a freeze in one of the DVD's I previewed, about 20 seconds close to the beginning. I think it was LIC, but didn't write it down. I will preview again.

Haven't previewed B&G yet.

With much gratitude,
Connie L.

WOW!! I don't have a problem with my dvds and just was curious so I read the thread- WOW you are amazing!!!!! Thank you so much- you and your customer service are #1
YOU ROCK!
Deanie:)

This preorder was my first order from cathe.com. I was tired of hearing everyone rave about how great the workouts are and be left out! I must say I am absolutely stunned by the level of customer service, from the free gift to this decision to replace every single disc. I cannot imagine ever questioning whether or not to order again after the remarkable demonstrations that I have seen. I guess what it comes down to, on this election day, is a very big vote YES on Referendum Cathe!

Stephanie

Wow. I'm utterly speechless.

Thank you Cathe, Chris, and everyone at SNM for being such class acts. You guys are AMAZING and I will NEVER not order somethign you offer!!!

Now THAT is how you run a company. I am a customer for life. Many thanks to Cathe and SNM Video. With service being so shoddy these days, it is very heartening to know that SNM operates with such integrity. I am using this as ana example in my work for ther people I deal with on how you treat clients.

Thank you.

Julie

YOU GUYS TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my first pre-order from Cathe but believe me it won't be my last!!! Outstanding service!!!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!

:) :) :) :)

Thank you so much. I thought I was going to have to itemize all of the problems I have had--not just freezes, but "disc error" reports in several places.

I didn't even know there was anything wrong with any of the videos. Are we getting all of them replaced? I didn't even get a chance to do all the workouts because I got married so I was busy with that. I just did Body max 2, that was fun, tomorrow I am going to do Butts & gutts. Is there any thing I should look for?
I think they are all great.

Angela

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.