New DVD Replacement Update – Nov 7th

WOW!! You are all awesome!! It blows my mind away on what you're doing. Thank you for being so kind. May GOD smile upon you always.

Jennifer in MI

Truly impressed with your handling of this matter. Thanks to everyone involved for the hard work and efforts to resolve this!

Leslie

Cathe and SNM...you guys rock!!:D :D :D

I have never seen customer service like this ever! Thank you so much!!

Becky

WOW.... I have no problems whatsoever but had posted a question about whether we would be covered in the future as we bought new players and was promptly assured that we would. This is far beyond good customer service. Thank you for going the extra mile!:)

Excellent customer service as always. I have only done LIC and it did have the error. So do the rest of mine have the error as well?

Excellent customer service as always. I have only done LIC and it did have the error. So do the rest of mine have the error as well?

Just have to echo all the other sentiments already expressed and agree that you guys are simply incredible...definitely a class act all the way! :) Thanks soooo much! :)

Thank you so much!!!! I can't tell you how happy I am to read this news. Wonderful Customer Service. Karen

Thank you Cathe and SNM! This goes above and beyond good customer service. I absolutely love these workouts and believe that quite possibly, these are Cathe's best work yet.

:)

Thank you Cathe and SNM! With so many companies unwilling to accept blame and make things right, you are both examples of integrity and how to do things right. I have only been doing your workouts for around a year, but I love how you make us perform above and beyond our expectations. No suprise that you would do the same. I have got to get down to Glassboro and workout with you!

Thanks!

Hello Cathe,
Life is good. I was telling a friend of mine, whom is like a sister to me about these videos. Before they came out, she cautioned me and to be wise with the preorder stuff. I reassured that I would get the DVDs. Well, when they came, it was like Christmas and my friend was amazed on how geeked I was to get them. On the phone tonight, after doing BMX2 for the first time and loving it, I told her about this update. You made a believer out someone who doesn't even know you yet!!! She has never done video workouts before but this journey we're on together may convince to do otherwise. We both think you're pretty awesome lady!! Thanks again.

Yours Truly,

Jennifer from MI

Cathe:

you take great care of your customers. You deserve the fan base you have earned. I am sure you now have even more loyal customers. I have never hesitated to order in the pre-sales anmd I never will because I know that the product and service I will recieve will be 100% excellent.

Thank you for such a high degree of professionalism,

Clare

Thank You!

--Kimberly C

"Here's to your health, to every moment, every week and month that you wake up to the privilege of another breath - another chance to get it right!" Oprah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.