New DVD Replacement Update – Nov 7th

Wow Cathe & SNM you are all truly a class act! I'm so impressed and humbled by your excellent customer service. Not very many companies would go out and do what you have done.
Because of all this, I will continue to support & buy directly from you. THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all that you have done for us.

Eileen

Cathe, what will happen if someone doesn't send back the original set? Will you charge them for a second order if they fail to return them?

Also, I know there are those on other forums who have sold or traded them. Should those people contact you to let you know it's not necessary to send a replacement?

just asking questions that people are wondering about :)

Cathy i must say when i read your post i was amazed, you and your staff must be very tired of all this, Thanks to all of you, now when i get my new dvd's, i wouldnt no what to do, when the freeze comes on, thats when i take a break and change im sweating so much,lol but im sure ill adjust, will it also be cardio fusion, i love that one

thanks again

I cannot imagine getting better service from anyone!! Truely 100% pure class! If anyone has anything negative to say about SNM or Cathe's service/attention to their customers, well...all I have to say is "You've got to be kidding me"!

No wonder you have so many fans and die hard loyal customers! You certainly earned them!

and Sarah... if anyone says any more negatives I'm gonna have YOU whack'em (cuz you have bigger muscles than I do):7

Wow, you guys are truly a class act. I am so impressed with the customer service here. I can't imagine a better way of approaching this. My hats off to Cathe and all her crew. :)

My question is this: What if my discs play all right, with only a small less than 2 second pause? Do you really need to send replacements? I will send the other discs back, as you requested, but it seems like a waste of money if the discs are basically okay. I definitely want the improved quality and the corrections on the two discs that you mentioned (LIC, and B&G, I believe), though. I guess I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, huh? ;)

Thank you so much! I was already a customer for life but this was my first FULL pre-order. I will always make sure to do so from now on because you deserve my business after the way you have treated us. You definitely ROCK!

Denise

How about international customers (I ordered from the Netherlands)? I got my preorder delivered by UPS. Do I get the envelope with the replacement discs?

Thank you for the information.

Hi Cathe and Staff,

Thank you for your quick response to this problem. I thought for sure something was wrong with my dvd. I tried them in another dvd, and was baffled at how this could happen.

Thankfully I read through the forum before calling customer service. You are truly a class act. I will wait patiently to get my replacements. Thanks again.

Kassie

I love the workouts but is there any way to put the time on all the premixes and chapters? My time is very tight and I rarely have time to do the whole of any workout. With the time on everything I can mix and match more easily with the chapters and do different parts of the workout each time. Right now I am sort of limited to the premixes as they stand.

Thank you!!!!!
:) :)

If I order Low Impact Circuit now, will they ship a copy? If so, would it be the corrected DVD? Or are they sending the first version and then later sending a new one? HELP! I'd really like to order one but I would like the latest, corrected DVD. Thanks!

After reading a lot of good reviews here and over at VF, I want to buy the entire set but I will wait for the corrected ones to be available. I suggest you just wait for SNM to announce the availability of the corrected DVDs and then order. I believe they'll be available by end of November? If so, I'll order then.

>If I order Low Impact Circuit now, will they ship a copy? If
>so, would it be the corrected DVD? Or are they sending the
>first version and then later sending a new one? HELP! I'd
>really like to order one but I would like the latest,
>corrected DVD. Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.