Coming Soon – NEW Fit Tower™ Home Workout System.

Excited is too mild of a word to use! This comes just at the time I've been contemplating adding pull-ups to my current fitness level and I will be starting at ground zero. I climbed trees and did monkey bars as an active kid but as a fit adult I haven't done any sort of pull up motion or hanging. This will give me equipment right at home so I can work on this facet of fitness. Also I won't have to pull out a chair, which is a fixed height, to do Cathe's barre workouts. Best of all it will be easy to store in my spare room (like that really matters, I don't have a couch in my living room, just one easy chair and all of my dumbbells lining the wall). I have no room in the budget, but when it comes to Cathe's products I always find a way because they are worth their weight in gold. Fitness is priceless! Oh, and new workouts? I'm there no matter what their level.

I had to look at the video twice just to see if there's any attachment to hook a barbell, and it doesn't look like it's got any.

The DVD's that were made for the initial launch of the Fit Tower™ don't use the barbell hooks and thus no barbell hooks are shown in the videos. However, rest assured the Fit Tower™ does come with barbell hooks just like the original Tower we use to sell.

I'm happy Cathe has made some easier workouts - you never know what life's gonna throw at you, one day you may discover that, as much as you want to, you're just no longer able to do the level of intensity and the heavy weight workouts that you do today. So happy to have more lower intensity options in the Cathe catalogue since there's currently a real shortage. Disappointed that the tower will be necessary to do all the exercises in the workouts though - those of us who live on the other side of the planet realise that shipping such a large piece of equipment to far flung locales is most likely not a feasible option, and personally, I just don't have the room for a piece of equipment that I will only use for a few workouts anyway. Would have been ideal if there was a modifier using a chair as an alternative to the tower, however I totally understand that since Cathe is in collaboration with another organisation for this new system, then of course it makes sense that all the exercises will utilise the tower. Business is business after all.

I wonder whether there'll be any other new workouts this year...

Hi mjd,

The whole idea behind the Fit Tower™ is to give exercisers with limited workout space the ability to do bench presses, supine pull-ups, barre and Pilates exercises. The Fit Tower™ takes up very little room and breakdowns for easy storage under a bed or in a closet. As for the Fit Tower™ DVDs their purpose is to teach user's who purchase the Fit Tower™ how to use the tower and to provide them with a complete workout program using this piece of equipment and the included accessories - not provide a workout for non-Fit Tower™ user's. We have plenty of other workouts to keep people who don't have a Fit Tower™ happy and I'm sure we will make many more videos that don't and do include the Fit Tower™ .

The idea for the tower was born during our research phase of developing STS and we developed this unit for the home exerciser because we realized that certain exercises and muscles groups were difficult and nearly impossible to do or work effectively with the limited equipment most people have at home. Also, if it were possible to do all of the exercises on a chair that can be done on a Fit Tower™ then there would be no need for a Fit Tower™ . Though you can certainly do some barre exercises using a chair you can't do supine pull-ups, bench presses and whole bunch of other exercisers using a chair. Hence the need for the Fit Tower™ and why we don't have a modifier using a chair in the routine.

Our primary focus and that of the other companies involved with this project is to promote and market the Fit Tower™, not sell the DVDs. For those of you who got your tower many years ago, you will have the opportunity to buy the new DVD’s separately, but our main focus with this "outside" project is to promote and sell the Fit Tower™. So this is a little different from what you're used to from us as normally the DVDs are the main focus.

Last edited:
Hi mjd,

The whole idea behind the Fit Tower™ is to give exercisers with limited workout space the ability to do bench presses, supine pull-ups, barre and Pilates exercises. The Fit Tower™ takes up very little room and breakdowns for easy storage under a bed or in a closet.
Oh now I want one! Hope you and the other Fit Tower company involved continue to explore international distribution for this - am envious of those of you in the USA! (insert pouty-face emoticon here)

I have the original Turbo Tower but I will definitely be investing in the new "fit" tower since it is supposedly sturdier and more stable. The original tower is way too wobbly. Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Cathe comes up with a totally unique series where the tower is used front and center in all the workouts. I really want to get the most out of my investment.

I'm planning on filming future Fit Tower DVD's (however not all in one shot, but over time) for various audiences. Those who are beginner, intermediate, advanced and "Cathelete advanced".

Hi!

I'd love to hear your plans on future dvds using this. I'd like to see a few more heavy weight workouts and maybe a bar mixed with floor work for lower body.

Denise

Future DVD's will be released over a period of time...meaning not as a Fit Tower series bundle. This first current batch that I filmed is designed for the everyday exerciser who is more along the lines of a beginner needing a base start and then having the intermediate and advanced workouts to grow into over time (however, if the customer is already beyond a beginner they can start with the appropriate DVD to meet their needs). The three DVD's are each 34-ish minute workouts divided into 10 min legs, 10 min upper body and 6 min core. There is a warm up and stretch at the start and end of each of the workouts which brings each DVD in around 34 minutes.

I'm involved in a joint venture with other companies and we all agreed that the Fit Tower DVD's need to start basic and then gradually grow with variety, intensity and duration. Now that I have filmed these three "get started", if you will, Fit Tower DVD's, I will be able to make one for the more conditioned audience (such as our more advanced Cathletes). While the three that I just filmed are great, well produced and easy to follow workouts (that I highly recommend for the appropriate audience) it might not quite meet the intensity needs of our more advanced Cathletes as I would describe the intensity of the advanced "Lean and Mean" DVD as a "low end intermediate" workout for the more conditioned Cathlete audience.

I foresee future Fit Tower DVD's involving mixtures of barre exercises, weight exercises utilizing the barbell hooks, related cardio based drills upper and lower body circuit exercises, awesome core and strength drills using the bar.

Will the future workouts using the fit tower be allowed to be put in the On
Demand & workout blender? Also will the future ones go back to the
Awesome chaptering that only Cathe workouts have? Being a workout blender
Addict as I am, these are important questions to me! :)

I will love these workouts! I hear everyone saying they want harder ones but if this is palates, well I don't do that or barre much so I don't mind doing easier ones to get better at it. To me this is different then heavy lifting and will work the smaller muscles and that is what I like so I can change up things.
I am sure they can also be great for if I get an injury and need to ease back into exercise. You never know and I'd rather have Cathe as my go to for all phases and levels through out my life ! Can't wait for the tower as well for my heavy lifting! Such versatile equipment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you 100% Renee. I don't always want to do "KILLER" workouts and I have a wonky back, so beginner & intermediate workouts are welcome from Cathe because you know they are going to be up to Cathe standards. We've chosen Cathe as our "FEARLESS LEADER" and I along with you choose Cathe for "all phases and levels through out my life". Well said Renee:)

I looked for this Tower when I started doing Cathe workouts but sadly, it had already been discontinued. I hope that there will be a price break if you pre-order;););)

I agree with you 100% Renee. I don't always want to do "KILLER" workouts and I have a wonky back, so beginner & intermediate workouts are welcome from Cathe because you know they are going to be up to Cathe standards. We've chosen Cathe as our "FEARLESS LEADER" and I along with you choose Cathe for "all phases and levels through out my life". Well said Renee:)

Agreed, well said!

I'm planning on filming future Fit Tower DVD's (however not all in one shot, but over time) for various audiences. Those who are beginner, intermediate, advanced and "Cathelete advanced".
That makes me so happy! Love ur advanced DVDs but love the intermediate also because I need to very my intensity and honestly I am not up to full advanced yet but I will also use the beginner level if I have been injured or something. U never know! I have been using only you and truly do not want to try other people so I am happy u r doing diff levels! [emoji13]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.