Check-In For RT 2009!!!

I made it!!

I'm #36!! I'm so excited!!! It's my first road trip and I keep saying..I think I'm crazy!! But, I know it will be great fun and get to meet lots of people like me:rolleyes: Can't wait to tell my hubby I got in!

Congrats everyone!

Invoice #46 and it will be my second RT! :) I have convinced two of my girlfriends to come (they will be first timers) - invoice #69 and #97! I am so excited and RELIEVED that I am on the list!!!! yaaaaaaaayyyyy!

I'm 102- wasn't going to go and then at 2:40, total impulse kicked in and I think it was meant to be. :)

I'm so excited to meet all of you!

I'm 102- wasn't going to go and then at 2:40, total impulse kicked in and I think it was meant to be. :)

I'm so excited to meet all of you!

Wow, I'm surprised that it took that long to sell out. I suspected it might be a little slower this year, but not that slow. And when I was #80 and got into the site within seconds I assumed it was a quick sellout again. I must be a slower typist than I thought! Of course I was double-checking everything before I hit that send button.

I'll just tell him when he gets home. I really don't think he will mind. He knows this is something I really wanted to do. On the phone with hubby he just said "congratulations your going by yourself that's great!"

I was trying to get my sister to go but she wouldn't. I just couldn't pass on this trip. Can't wait to meet everyone and CATHE!!!!:eek:

LOL...how do you plan to give him the news, if you don't mind my asking? :eek:
LOL - I didnt tell my husband until about noon that I was going to try to get in. He said whatever you want to do.
I was sitting at my computer at 2 pm waiting. It wasn't as hard as I thought to get in, but I guess it must be sold out now.

#51!
Umm, how does it work with getting a roommate(or roomates) if you don't know anyone? Also, how much do the rooms run? And, do people generally arrive 1 day early? I have more questions(first RT), but, I guess I don't want to fill up the page with questions!

thank you!:cool:

#51!
Umm, how does it work with getting a roommate(or roomates) if you don't know anyone? Also, how much do the rooms run? And, do people generally arrive 1 day early? I have more questions(first RT), but, I guess I don't want to fill up the page with questions!

thank you!:cool:

Hi Linda,

We will have all the information regarding how to find a roommate, hotel info, when to arrive, schedule, what to pack, etc. in the near future.

Keep an eye on this Forum for updates. :D

Your 2009 Road Trip Coordinators
Kathy, Debbie, and Lorrayne

I caved,caved, totally caved!!!!

I am #90 and am looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones as well!!!!

ellie

Emily, I was wondering about you! I hope you still get in! What's your invoice #? Cathe sounded pretty upbeat about at least some of the waitlisters getting in eventually. Hope to see you!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.