Check-In For RT 2009!!!

Thriller

I didn't attend last year, but I did see the video of Thriller! AMAZING I just loved it! Whomever you are, I can tell you practiced hard and it was enjoyed by all. Thank you also to the person that took and posted the video.

Julia

Hi, I don't know if you remember me from last year, but I sooooo loved your Thriller dance, and I hope you'll do it again this year. You are a great dancer! I didn't get a chance to really get to know you because there was so much going on, but I hope to get a better chance this year!!:)

Thanks, but that wasn't me. I think one of the dancers was Jillybean. I can't remember who the others were. I wasn't even on that Road Trip...I went in July!

I did post several videos of the Stepping with Cathe on Saturday night from the July trip, including one with me in it. Maybe that's why you had me confused with the other group.

The Thriller dancers were great, though!! I'm so glad someone posted it so everyone could see it.

ETA: I found the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2vnl1Zch38&feature=channel_page
It was posted by Cynthia (RetroFit), of course! According to the youtube page, the three dancers were JillyBean, Sherry, & Joanne.

Last edited:
Hi Julia,

We had soooo much fun doing Thriller last year. I did it with Jillybean and Sherry. Kathy S. almost did it with us too (she's the one that got us all started with it) but she had too much going on for her so maybe she will be ready to do it this year :) I wish I was going this year (I'm on the waiting list) to do it with her.

Joanne

oh Sorry!

Sorry, Jodi you are right it was Jillybean....i'm still learning everyone on here. Well it will be nice to meet you anyway! I loved your gym pictures on your mycathespace, what a great and inspiring place you have!
Oh, and Joanne, you guys were great! The Thriller dance was just amazing! You should go on tour!:)

I am so late to this party, but I am going on the RT, too! I was number 23. It's my first time on a Cathe RT and I am so excited!!! I can't wait to meet everyone, and see so many of you wearing those five fingers shoes! (hehe)

Welcome InstantBlue!

Hey #23, I was #22 so we were on the same timeframe that day! Looking forward to meeting you and letting Cathe whip us!

ME TOO!

I don't know how I managed to miss this post... BUT....

I AM GOING!!!! I think I was number 11, but I can't remember now.

I went on the '07 RT...miss last year due to work, but I decided work sucks and I quit! Haha!!! ;) Kidding...I can't quit, I am married to the boss! :)

xx, Denise :)

Denise

Great to hear that! And the married to your boss part,....well, I guess the "fringe benefits" are good...heeheehee... Looking forward to meeting you!

Got Mine!!!

I'm brining mine, so I lead the group of us whoever has them...
www.vibramfivefingers.com/

Read up on them, you'll be sold!

Hey Hey Jodelle,

Finally got mine. :p I went to New Orleans earlier this week (got the day off to spend with another Cathlete, Amber Liann). Went to Massey's Outfitters - the gal who works there (Robin) looked at my shirt and said, Cathe, CATHE FRIEDRICH!!!, OMGosh! We had a great chat and she loves Cathe's workouts and might join the forum so be on the lookout! :cool:

Anyway, I got the purple colored ones without straps, some smartwool socks and a Kavu bag. Nuf shopping, ha!

Alrighty, who else is joining in the footsie fun? ;)

♪ Cynthia ♪

Yay!!!

I'm so glad you got them, now we can wear them together with pride!! Fivefingers Unite!

And purple? ooooo, I like that, I'm gonna have to look into those!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.