Check-In For RT 2009!!!

i'm stoked!!!!

Hey, I'm in (Jodelle, with the wierd 5-fingered toe shoes) ....#22.....and so is one of my students from class, Ruth!! Kick our butts Cathe!!

P.S.

I'm a second timer, but Ruth is first timer! I'm looking forward to that "hurts-to-climb-stairs-sore" feeling Cathe leaves us with after the weekend!

I'm just so excited to here this Jodelle!!!

Hey, I'm in (Jodelle, with the wierd 5-fingered toe shoes) ....#22.....and so is one of my students from class, Ruth!! Kick our butts Cathe!!

OMGosh - this is just going to be the best RT yet...glad you're bringing a friend:rolleyes:

Be at the ResInn with the EB's this year ok, starting Wed/Thur...until-- heheheh ;)

Check your PM...:p

♪ Cynthia ♪

1_Jodelle-Vibram-web.gif

Mindy - Congrats on RT 2009!

This is the 3rd year my sister asked me to join her on the Road Trip and this year I'm going! I'm new to the Cathe forums (though I signed up a while ago) but I'm planning on my sister's outgoing, friendly personality to help me meet everyone quickly :)

Luckily, though, I'm not new to Cathe's cardio workouts. (my sister indoctrinated me a couple of years ago)

-Mindy (jodijodi's little sistersister)

MindiMindi (sorry, couldn't resist:eek:)

Hey Lis Sisters are always welcome...I've invited mine the last two years and well, let's just say maybe next year, ha! Glad to see there will be some "Sista's at the RT again this year!

♪ Cynthia aka RetroFit ♪

Yippee #43!!! Its my third roadtrip I can't wait to see you all again and meet even more new Cathe groupies!!

Bridget

JodiJodi/MindyMindy - I Likey!!!

MindiMindi (sorry, couldn't resist:eek:)

QUOTE]

Actually, I was just joking with Jodi that my forum id should be mindymindy ;) But we figured I already signed up last August so I might as well use this account.

Hey Mindy - I wanta see those biceps too;)

It's probably how most of us will associate you...I think it's rather cute. I know that several gals changed their forum names when we switched over to this new community - but whatevers easiest and we all love Jodi or JodiJodi, ha! Looking forward to seeing you at the RT (just don't respond if they ask you about Mork, okay?)

♪ Cynthia ♪

Jodelle, I have a confession to make: I took a pic of your foot last year!!! Okay, that sounds a little creepy :confused:. But in my defense, I had never seen shoes like those before and I couldn't resist!!!! Actually, I'm pretty sure it's still on my memory card....:eek:

I'm #25! Can't wait to see everyone!!

Last edited:
Hey Gayle!! Good to see you're going again! Does this make us 4-peaters??? is that even a word??
Tracy

Yes, Tracy it does! I actually sent you a PM today to this effect! LOL Can't wait to see you AGAIN!!! Is the family coming along again???

Gayle

Melissa - You're Not The Only One

Jodelle, I have a confession to make: I took a pic of your foot last year!!! Okay, that sounds a little creepy :confused:. But in my defense, I had never seen shoes like those before and I couldn't resist!!!! Actually, I'm pretty sure it's still on my memory card....:eek:

I'm #25! Can't wait to see everyone!!

Heheheh! You're not the only one!!! I even have a pic w/her feet and Lorraine's...

Attachments

• Jodelle's-ToeShoes-web.jpg
    Jodelle's-ToeShoes-web.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 25
I'm sort of freaked out by those shoes! :D I've never seen anything like them!

As "different" as they look (and I might have a picture of them somewhere too...), I wonder if they might not feel really good though on my feet. Kind of like "Yoga Toes". If they'd make them with a little bit of a gap between the big toe and the next toe, I'd be all set. (My stupid big toe leans into my other toes)

Golly gosh, here I am a day late and a dollar short. I'm number 99, second RT for me, although I went to Cathe's Friday morning class last July to meet up with friends from the forums.

I'm really excited about meeting and remeeting everyone. It's gonna be great!

Oh sweet!

I love that pic of my shoes! They are the best shoes ever if you have a hankerin for them...they are called Vibram Fivefingers and they are very good to transition to barefoot running, and yoga, and surfing and rock climbing. They are good for your feet too. I'll bring em again this year to the RT!!

vibrams...

and yes they even feel good, and help that darned little toe branch out on its own. My little toe has separation anxiety from its big brothers, but these shoes give it its own little safety zone and ease the separation comfortably! :)

Separation Anxiety - Too Funny, I'm Rolling

and yes they even feel good, and help that darned little toe branch out on its own. My little toe has separation anxiety from its big brothers, but these shoes give it its own little safety zone and ease the separation comfortably! :)

Jodelle,

I can't tell you how many times I've thought about getting a pair but have been hesitant...do they run true to size? and you wear them barefoot right:eek: I keep thinking I might enjoy them in my Pilates class, don't really like barefeet (anywhere but the beach and sometimes the sand is too hot, ha!) So let me know. BTW, did you see the matching sock/shoes that Deb and I had at the RT??? Heheheh ;-)

1_DSC08543.jpg

Cute!!

Cute Socks!
To answer your question, on the Vibram FiveFingers website they tell you to measure your foot and then based on your foot measurement your size could be anywhere from 37-44 is how they do their sizing. And yes, they are excellent for those who are not comfortable being barefoot but would like to have a barefoot feel. They are good for yoga or pilates because they have a non-slip grippy sole. And they make great water shoes too, for trekking through the water. They do make socks for them if you want to wear socks, but they are best worn barefoot and they don't make your feet stink, but they do feel really good! Sheesh, I should be there spokeswoman, I'm hooked! When I wear them in class my students call them my monkey feet!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.