Check-In For RT 2009!!!

Wow, those FiveFinger shoes are really bizarre, but they sound like they're really comfy. I may have to get me some of those!

For those of us considering purchasing a pair, maybe we should wear them on the RT!

That way we can get used to wearing them without feeling like we stick out like a sore thumb....or toe in this case!!! ;)

5 Toed Shoes?

My interest is peaked! The Road Trip will need to be renamed if more than one person wears those shoes! It sounds like they could be distracting to the rest of the class! You might want to give Cathe a heads up on the intersesting apparel... or she might actually mess up live with us!

Julia

New Models Available on-line March 2nd ;-)

I'm brining mine, so I lead the group of us whoever has them...
www.vibramfivefingers.com/

Read up on them, you'll be sold!

Checked them out this weekend...trying to decide which one at this point, ha :p

Thanks - always looking for "new" shoes, heheheh! :cool:

ETA: Measuring done...down to 2 styles and colors...but will wait until after tomorrow to see what else might come on-line ;-)

♪ Cynthia ♪

Attachments

• Jodelles-Vibram5F-Shoes.jpg
    Jodelles-Vibram5F-Shoes.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hi Cynthia! I'm #4 (I say that while looking at my wonderful yellow roadtrip cloth you specially made for us two years ago!!).

And oh, Gayle, I'm #4, so I'm quicker at the draw -- must be the Texan in me (whoo - blowing the smoke from my gun!). Just kidding -- but I was faster this year too (not quite as fast as Jodi, however, she was #1!). Maybe next year we can aim for #1!

Looking forward to seeing you all again!!

oooooo....

new models of Fivefingers!! I may have to splurge and get another pair! Thanks for letting me know Cynthia, I'm going to go check them out!

Woo-Hoo RT2009!!!

I'll be there!! I can't wait to meet everyone!

Nice to meet you Ruth - looking forward to seeing you at Cathe's! Hey do you have those Vibram shoes too, ha? :eek:

Welcome to the forums - there's tons of great info here.

Enjoy!
♪ Cynthia ♪

Yeah!!! RT 2009

Hi Cynthia! I'm #4 (I say that while looking at my wonderful yellow roadtrip cloth you specially made for us two years ago!!).

And oh, Gayle, I'm #4, so I'm quicker at the draw -- must be the Texan in me (whoo - blowing the smoke from my gun!). Just kidding -- but I was faster this year too (not quite as fast as Jodi, however, she was #1!). Maybe next year we can aim for #1!

Looking forward to seeing you all again!!

Good Times A Comin' - Can't wait to see you ;-)

♪ Cynthia ♪

Melissa, I didn't realize you were a RTer again this year! I can't wait to meet you in person (I recall, correctly right? That I haven't met you in person on previoue RTs, right? LOL)!

Gayle

Melissa, I didn't realize you were a RTer again this year! I can't wait to meet you in person (I recall, correctly right? That I haven't met you in person on previoue RTs, right? LOL)!

Gayle

Hi Gayle. Why yes, I am an RTer again this year...YEEHAW!!! How could you have missed that?!?!?! :p;)

And you are correct, we have not met in person....YET!!! The times a comin' my friend!! I can't wait to meet you either!

I've got a huge smile on my face, just waiting to share with you! I've got goosebumps, believe it or not!!! I feel like I know you already, although I'm sure there is TONS of info I don't! LOL

My list of "people I WILL meet at RT 09" is just growing! lol

Gayle

I've got a huge smile on my face, just waiting to share with you! I've got goosebumps, believe it or not!!! I feel like I know you already, although I'm sure there is TONS of info I don't! LOL

My list of "people I WILL meet at RT 09" is just growing! lol

Gayle

Ahhhh, I have warm fuzzies from reading this, Gayle!!! And I feel the same way. How did we NOT meet each other in 2007?!?! Totally unacceptable! ;)

This RT cannot get here fast enough!!! :D

hmm...

Jodi-Jodi :p (hi to Mindy-Mindy also)

I was thinking the same thing...hey "Wilson"/Gayle how did you miss each other?

Well Jodi at least we hooked up- geez, let me think Cathe forums, RT's, CC's FB, even thru your Alma Mater down here & Mardi Gras, yeah, I guess we connected :cool:

Coolio (as another friend would say ;))

Jodi Jodi

Hi, I don't know if you remember me from last year, but I sooooo loved your Thriller dance, and I hope you'll do it again this year. You are a great dancer! I didn't get a chance to really get to know you because there was so much going on, but I hope to get a better chance this year!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.