Who is/was your strangest crush?

<<<<Randy Mantooth from Emergency>
Oooh baby! I used to also adore (and still do) those two cutie cops from Adam12. Many moons I dreamed of being sandwiched between those two, out on patrol eating a few donuts. }( }( >>>

OMG!!! This brings back some memories! My Dad used to commandeer the TV every night from 5-6pm or 4-6pm for Adam 12 and Emergency. They used to run back to back.

Here's one for ya Beavs!
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/mptv/1059/Mptv/1059/9872-0007.jpg.html?hint=tt0062539

The guy that played The Greatest American Hero. And in college Michael Stipe of REM (yes, I know ladies, wrong team, but man I was SOOOO into him!) Strangely, my husband looks very much like the Greatest American Hero guy but with reddish/brown hair. Hmmm...Guess that crush stuck with me! :)

Sometimes, not always mind you, I find Jack Black oddly attractive. Weird huh? Other past weird crushes include Patrick Stewart (played Jean-Luc Picard in Star Trek: The Next Generation), and the doctor character from Northern Exposure. I think his name was Joel Fleishman but I don't know the actor's name.

Amy

My first crush was on Lee Majors(Bionic man)
I loved Donny Osmond and Shaun CAssidy.
I know am in love with JOHN MAYER!!!!! He is just do dreamy;-)

Susan

My first crush was on Dean Martin when I was really young. I used to just swoon watching Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis movies.

Macgyver, Richard Dean Anderson. I think he was in one of the ABC soap operas I watched too - way back when... But I think the attraction to the Macgyver character was so much due in part to his resourcefulness.

Diane

><and the doctor character from Northern Exposure. I think his name was Joel Fleishman but I don't know the actor's name>>

LOVE HIM!!! His name is Rob Morrow, and you can see him Friday nights at 10 p.m. EST on CBS in a show called Numbers. He plays an FBI agent.

What a cutie!

Does anyone remember Jon-Erik Hexum? He was my first non-animated crush. My sister had a poster of him and I was absolutely in love. I remember being totally crushed when he died. He was on the set of the tv show call "Cover Up" (theme song was "I need a Hero") and he was joking around with a prop gun and shot himself in the head. )The blank hit him in the head and killed him) So sad...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/aljack_78/Actor.jpg

p.s. That wasn't really a weird crush I guess except I was only like 5... ;) Who says girls don't pay attention to boys that young? At least I had good taste. You have to admit he's a hottie.

>Captain Kangaroo and Mr. Green Jeans.

I completely cracked up when I read Captain Kangaroo. :D :D :D

My sister and I would usually choose two different guys on a show. She liked Luke; I liked Bo (or vice versa, I don't remember which one is which). She liked Ponch; I liked John. She liked Apollo from Battlestar Gallactica; I went for Starbuck. Etc. But we did fight over Magnum PI. :)

Oh, and I totally dug Han Solo, too!

[font face="heather" font color=brick red size=+2]~Cathy [/font face] http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif
"Out on the roads there is fitness and self-discovery and the persons we were destined to be." -George Sheehan

Okay....this thread is just too funny and I MUST join in with my crush from way back when. My brother used to watch The Rifleman (with Chuck Connor) and I thought his son was just way too cute. Can't even remember his name. He would call his dad,"Pa". At least my crush was close to my age!:7

Gin

ETA: I had to google The Rifleman to find out that his name was Mark McCain in the show. He is now in his 60's and "WHAT WAS I THINKING?":eek: My taste in men has changed!

Now....Hugh Grant!!:)

I'd have to say Davie Jones from the Monkees. They used to have a tv show and I thought he was sooooooooooooo cute. I recorded most of the episodes. I think also around that time I had a crush on a guy who worked the ticket counter at the movies. There is a Howard Jones song that STILL makes me think of him and that has been at least 20 years ago.

Kim

This is fun! Davy Jones from the Monkees!! I can't believe there was another poster who mentioned him. OK here's the true confession. I had this huge poster in my room and would *kiss* him before I went to bed. don't know if I should put a :p or a:9

Oh yeah, Davey Jones for sure. I was in his fan club and I'll never forget the day my fan club packet arrived with my autographed 8x10 glossy, a note pad, a pin, and all sorts of crap. I was on cloud nine -- LMAO!!

>My sister and I would usually choose two different guys on a
>show. She liked Luke; I liked Bo (or vice versa, I don't
>remember which one is which). She liked Ponch; I liked John.
>She liked Apollo from Battlestar Gallactica; I went for
>Starbuck. Etc. But we did fight over Magnum PI. :)
>
>Oh, and I totally dug Han Solo, too!

I remember doing this with a friend. I don't remember all the choices but I remember I chose A.J. (the blond one) from Simon and Simon and she liked Rick.

Also, as a kid I preferred Luke to Han. How dumb was that?

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.