Who is/was your strangest crush?

Wow...I have to add to mine becasue the poster with the room thing reminds me.....in Jr. High, my bedroom wall was COVERED...I literally mean COVERED with the posters you could get out of teen magazines. I had the lead singer from A-ha, Simon Lebon and John Taylor from Duran Duran....wow......I'm OLD :( I'm sure there were lots more but I can't remember!

I had forgottn all about that.

What about more recent??? Antonio Sabato Jr.

Before I turned 10: Davy Jones from the Monkees;

Between ages 10 and 13: Ensign Chekhov on "Star Trek";

then between 13 and 17 (I kid you not):

Dan Rather and Dr. Carl Sagan.

(I was really really REALLY into older men!)

It should be noted, however, that I also developed a mini-crush on Sam Waterston when I first saw him in a TV production of "The Glass Menagerie", and that crush has never died. Journalists and pop-science icons come and go, but Sam Is Forever.

ETA: "The Glass Menagerie" was first aired in 1974. Bald women are loyal.

A-Jock

I've had a lot, but I'd probably say Steven Tyler of Aerosmith was probably my strangest one, being that now I'm only 30 and when I was really into him I was probably 20. Sexy man! :9

I totally remember Jon-Erik, he was beautiful, like a work of art. That was just the saddest thing when he died like that. Those poor folks sitting with him at the table...what a horrible thing to witness:( I'd kinda forgotten about him Lianne, thanks for posting his picture.

Take Care
Laurie

>Wow...I have to add to mine becasue the poster with the room
>thing reminds me.....in Jr. High, my bedroom wall was
>COVERED...I literally mean COVERED with the posters you could
>get out of teen magazines. I had the lead singer from A-ha,
>Simon Lebon and John Taylor from Duran Duran....wow......I'm
>OLD :( I'm sure there were lots more but I can't remember!

Oh yeah, that reminds me that in jr. high I had a life-size poster of Humphrey Bogart that I would kiss from time to time. No, he was already dead; I'm not that old; I just really liked old movies.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

First ever memory of a crush for me was Donnie Osmond, ROWRRR!
Of course, Shawn Cassidy and both guys from the Dukes of Hazard. Teen years was Christopher Lambert from the Highlander movie. Most recent would be Ioan Gruffudd from the Horatio Hornblower series (I'll save you the little ditty my DH made up about that title) and JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS!:p Love him in Match Point. Oh, and not exactly a crush, but a fascination with Angelina Jolie. My DH on the other hand swoons when he catches a glimpse of her.

Westly from Princess Bride and McGuiver sp. (Richard Dean Anderson) remember that show? lol.

I totally have a crush on Gerard Bulter from 300 atm. Yummy!!!!

Ok, just thought of another one . . . John Travolta - during his days on Welcome Back Kotter. I even had a Vinnie Babarino action figure. I wrote him a fan letter as a kid and never received anything back - I was crushed. My husband and I were exchanging stories about who we were infatuated with when we were younger and I told him how sad I was that I never got a response. I kid you not, within a month I had a signed photo and a letter. He felt so bad he send the fan club a letter and they answered him! How sweet is that?

Mo

Peter Pan. I wanted him to come and take me and my two little brothers to Never Never Land so we would never have to grow up.

Nowadays, Brenda's boss on The Closer, JK Simmons. To me, he is SUCH a hottie. I REALLY have a thing for fit, bald, mature men. I keep expecting Brenda to ditch that Fritz guy for him any day now.

Ok I know y'all will think I am crazy but Tommy Lee is so hot to me! I really like that whole rocker thing. Funny cause my DH is so not! He always finds my crushes so gross. He can't believe that I also think the Mind Freak guy is hot too.
LD

I have always had a thing for villians...I was obsessed with Billy Zane in Twilight Zone's Demon Night. He looks so great bald!

I also really liked the vampire in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (movie). I'm not sure what his name is. Donald Sutherland is pretty hot, too.

Oh, and Silvester Stalone. I used to watch Cliff Hanger a million times when I was around 6 years old.

Laurie - He had the most amazing voice too!!! So low... It's amazing he was only around 25 when he died. He always looked so much older and talked like it.

For the girl who mentioned Gerard Butler, he is totally my current crush!!! I haven't even seen him in 300 yet, but I fell in love with him in Tomb Raider and in Phantom of the Opera.

Runnergirl, don't feel bad. I went through a phase in high school where I was totally in love with Axl Rose. Now he grosses me out but I would have given anything to meet him back then.

I thought of another one. I'm really dating myself here, but it was Dr. Kildare:+ . I was smitten from the git go and I thought he was positively dreamy.

Okay, A-jock, I think you win the prize for strangest with Carl Sagan. Was it the way he said "billions and billions" that made you weak in the knees? :+ :7

Frank Langella (sp?) when he did the Dracula movie a million years ago. "Bite Me" took on a whole new meaning }(

Debbie Russo

I think J.K. Simmons is hot, too, but I think his character is a bit of a jerk ;) . I LOVE The Closer and I set the DVR to record all new episodes. I can hardly wait until the new season starts up. It's so much better than anything on network TV.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.