What STS Cardio invoice #??

# 191 here! Trying not to spend money right now but this was such a no-brainer, and I LOVE Cathe cardio! Can't wait for this!!!:D:D:D

Do you want my invoice # or the speed at which I drove my car home from WW to get to my computer?????

Invoice #484. Speed- I will never tell!!!!!

But I needed a Depends for the car ride!!!!

ellie

I first typed just "#98" and it came back that my message was too short and to lengthen my message to at least 10 characters. So . . .

Ack! I just got back from vacation and promised myself I would not get on the computer until I got all the unpacking and laundry done.:( What a huge mistake......one I will NOT make again!:p

Still - what great news to come back home to!!!!:D

I am 492, and very excited. It's cool that there may be a chance to influence some decisions about the filming on the new STS cardio board.

I didn't check my email over the weekend until Sunday night and was surprised to see this annoucement. So, first thing Monday AM I Pre-Ordered it. I'm order/invoice # 861!!!

I'm so excited about this. This is just what I needed to Mix things up with my Cardio choices in my fitness DVD Library. I love STS Strength so this is gotta be awesome. I'm all about working hard to see results and want workouts that do it! Cathe is awesome, I always love her DVD's.;)

Hugs!

Nora

#135 USPS to Greece! Hopefully I won't be THAT much older by the time it arrives (44 in one month... :p) and would be able to handle the toughness!!!

What's up with us guys, blindly reaching for our CCs whenever we see a new Cathe DVD announced?

At least it's not senseless shopping (e.g. Amazon, eBay etc...) but a step towards a healthier us!

Don't you agree?

Chris.

I absolutely agree. I consider it an investment in my health, both physical and mental. And my hubby likes the results, so he doesn't complain either ;)

#1225 saying hi. Ready for cardio hoe-down with Cathe F. And yahoo for 20-25 minute workouts. Somedays I just want a hard hit of brief heart pumping then 30 minutes of yoga and ice packs to recover from it!

Great day to all!

Julie

I just ordered mine this morning and am #1216! I have to wait 6 months or so, so another week or so won't matter :D:D:D

Justified purchase

#1262 after making myself a budget of "savings" to justify the purchase. I'm such a penny-pincher (thanks Dad), so I plan to break the amount (roughly $100) into monthly savings I must meet each month.

I thought about it since the announcement came out and found I can easily "save" a monthly amount (about $16 for 6 months) that I would spend on other things. In the past 3 days, I added up almost $19, which meets my monthly plan.

I'm such a goof with this, but some of you may need to justify it to significant others, and this is one idea! I had a backordered clothing item cancelled on me so it was pretty easy this month. I'm determined to stick with it though.

Better it be spent on my health! I refuse to feel guilty about such purchases!

Debbie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.