What STS Cardio invoice #??

I wasn't on line for a couple days!! What a nice surprise to come back to:) I can't wait. With STS weights I'm loving having a three month rotation and not having to worry about what cardio to do. Prior to STS I was SOOOO bored with all my cardio choices. We'll have to wait a bit but I'm excited too.

Hey Jerry!

I am number 167. Can't wait. :p

Glad to hear you and your DW had a great day yesterday. That is so great you, ellie, and gayle have developed such a great friendship.

We miss you around hear.

Have a great day
chrissy

I was #3!
For the first time, I'm in the top 10! LOL
I'm so excited. I was in the right place at the right time:D

601 here. I've been looking for all of these for such a long time. Especially the bag one. The bag has been in a corner for two years now. Can't wait to try all these workouts out!

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

#771 *sigh* I REALLY was going to wait until Friday (payday) and debit it. But I couldn't. I am so weak. I put it on the dreaded CC.:mad::eek:;) I will send an extra $100 to the credit card bill on Friday. Bunch of enablers y'all are.

Wondering what to buy with my coupon.....
Thinking my STS Tshirt, The Terminator, and I could use a few extra risers. Probably just the shirt and Terminator.

Nan

#350. I wanted to wait for DH to go outside to do his outdoor chores so he didn't see me buying even more videos. I thought he would never leave. I don't know why I waited since I had already told him about the preorder and he KNOWS I will order it. In fact we had just talked about my workout goals for the year. Sometimes I feel like I need group support for my DVD addiction. Does this count???

Shayne

Wow! That means they made almost $100,000 in less than a week on pre orders (less the cost)! GO CATHE!!!! I love it when women succeed!!! YAHOO!

#844 .. WOW I dont check in over the weekend .. and look what I missed!! LOL .. I am soooooooo excited .. body trembling in fear a bit .. but sooooo excited!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.