Video Clip of Cathe's All Low Impact Kickboxing, Hiit and Core Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, June 11, 2020, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “All Low Impact Kickboxing, Hiit and Core” LIVE! A fusion of your favorites all together in one workout. You’ll alternate segments of low impact kickboxing with segments of low impact HIIT and finish off your workout with a core segment. Bam! Let’s do this!

Equipment Needed:

A fitness mat

Optional: Boxing Gloves

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted!

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 301+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

I agree, I watched most of this one, and the instructions for the kickboxing combos
In this is excellent! The tempo is just right, allowing you to execute the moves
Perfectly! Reminds me a lot in that way of MMA Boxing & MMA Kickboxing dvds,
Which happen to be 2 of my favorites on the combos. The Hiit portions are just
"Right" and love the core section in this one too...I just might be able to do these!:)
Looks like another download purchase on the horizon!

I'm definitely going to get this download. Always love a good no impact cardio workout. I use sliding disks when i can for jumping jacks and other high impact moves.

No jacks in this one ! You probably won't need your discs in this workout, all of the Hiit moves are low impact,
but can be modified up if that is what you want....and they are at a great tempo too.

Can someone tell me how long this workout is? I would like to purchase the download but it doesn't have the length of the workout listed. I like to keep the ones I purchase to around 45 mins or less.

Hi firemedic, I noticed that the time wasn't there too.. it's 51 min. Yes, I like them
At 45 or less too :), but easy enough to skip some of it if you want, it's warmup
(About 9 min) then 1st kickboxing combo on 1st side, then 2nd side, then a little
Hiit section of 3 exercises,then repeat the 3 starting on other side, (squat digs,
Puddle steps, windmills) next is 2nd kickboxing combo, both sides) then another
Hiit with 3 exercises - ice breakers, side to side/swing & go, & ground & pound,
Then repeat other side, cooldown, core (6 exercises I think) and stretch. Hope
That helps..

Hi firemedic, I noticed that the time wasn't there too.. it's 51 min. Yes, I like them
At 45 or less too :), but easy enough to skip some of it if you want, it's warmup
(About 9 min) then 1st kickboxing combo on 1st side, then 2nd side, then a little
Hiit section of 3 exercises,then repeat the 3 starting on other side, (squat digs,
Puddle steps, windmills) next is 2nd kickboxing combo, both sides) then another
Hiit with 3 exercises - ice breakers, side to side/swing & go, & ground & pound,
Then repeat other side, cooldown, core (6 exercises I think) and stretch. Hope
That helps..
Thanks for the response and the breakdown. This one really looks great and right up my ally. Even with it being 51 mins, I think this is a keeper.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.