forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
IMG_7595-1200px.jpg
The story begins...This is just the first of many pics from the filming of STS Muscle & Recovery that we will be releasing over the next several weeks.
In this pic, Cathe is doing a barbell hip thrust with 65 lbs in STS Giant Sets. This is one of three total body workouts that will be featured in the STS Muscle & Recovery workout series.

Are
Those
Barbell
Collars ...orange!!??

Do my eyes deceive me? :eek:
Did you check out that orange plate on the barbell Cathe's holding aloft in the "sneak peak" of the crew pic?!!

I was just commenting that my original barbell set had plastic-ish plates filled with sand (or something) & I don't think they are 10# anymore ... guess I'm looking for an excuse to get an orange one ... ha ha hahaha

View attachment 8295
The story begins...This is just the first of many pics from the filming of STS Muscle & Recovery that we will be releasing over the next several weeks.
In this pic, Cathe is doing a barbell hip thrust with 65 lbs in STS Giant Sets. This is one of three total body workouts that will be featured in the STS Muscle & Recovery workout series.
Lots of new fitness “toys” will be available soon. We’ll be announcing so many things in the upcoming weeks. Just need to make sure our focus remains primarily on filming so we are sure to give you the best STS 2.0 ever

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.