Some Unfortunate News!

Cathe,

I feel for you and wish you a speedy recovery. Like all other posters I will pray that everything heals properly.

I know it sucks to be in such a situation, knowing fitness is YOUR PASSION. But you're doing what needs to be done to avoid any further issues. Prayers & {{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}} to you.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/haydee1

Haydee

((((((Cathe))))),
I am so sorry!
Take your time to heal properly, so you can come back stronger than ever and kick some major booties!!;)

Wish you best!:)

Cathe - ((( hugs))). Take care of yourself. Don't rush the project and jeapordize your health.

Maybe you could still film but have one of your crew film the high impact stuff and you could show a modified version? "Just a suggestion, take it or leave it.";)

Oh Cathe, I'm so sorry to hear about your injury. You need to take care of yourself and not worry about us. We all know and agree that your workouts are worth the wait. Please take care of yourself and let yourself heal.

Diana

OHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How's that for a big scream? I'm so sorry you got hurt again, Cathe. Please take care of yourself. Your workouts are worth the wait.

Susan C.M.

Our thoughts are with you Cathe, just take whatever time you need to heal up! We have PLENTY of workouts to keep us occupied. Although Americans tnd to be short on patience, it really is a virtue. Sending you good, healing vibes...Sher

I'm so sorry to hear that YOU'RE in pain. :( We can wait for the workouts, it's more important for you to heal.

Kathy G

Hi Cathe,
Take care and heal. I know what it is like to be side lined by an injury. Rest and be well.
Susan

Just my opinion but the doctor you saw seemed patronizing to me. Rather than get help for you immediately, he didn't want to step on your usual doctor's toes so he wanted you to wait a week. Not acceptable. Good idea you are going elsewhere for another opinion.
Good luck.
Lisa

Cathe, I agree with everyone else and you need to take care of yourself. We will be here when you are up to filming!

Terri

I'm so sorry to hear you are having a setback!((((hugs)))) Oh my goodness you must be very frustrated!:-( I am willing to wait however long it takes for you to get better. The main thing is that you take care of yourself and let everything heal. :)

I hope you feel better soon {{{Cathe}}}. Let that knee heal completely before trying to film, I know you want to go back to exercising but apparently your knees does not care to join you in that endeavor ;)

Oh Cathe, I'm so sorry to hear this. I know how painful knee injuries can be, and then to have it get reinjured.. that is so frustrating. I remember crying when my knee would get reinjured when they said it was good to go. I wasn't crying because it hurt, but because it got reinjured. Take care of yourself, and keep hounding those dr.'s. There must be an explanation for this. Take care of yourself through this.
I can't believe that our super women can be injured! ;)
Be sure to get more than one opinion too.

Kathy

x( I guess we are not as young as we used to be huh Cathe? HA! The slightest wrong move and we feel it more now than we ever did! Thinking of you! Take care of yourself!:D

Hi Cathe
I have been a huge fan of yours for years and your workouts are my whole routine (got me back in shape after my son was born and is how I burn off all my stress!)
Anyway, I have never signed on to the forum until now. I really appreciate how honest you are and how up to date you keep us all. Yes, it is most important that you be healthy. I know I have a full collection of your workouts to keep me busy until the next release. Yes, I can't wait to get the new ones and feel a whole new pain, I'm sure but more importantly is to know you'll still be able to make the next release after this one and the next one after that one and so on.
So thank you again and I wish you a speedy recovery.
All the best,
Liz

OH Dear Cathe! Please do not feel bad. We are your fans and friends forever- and we support you no matter WHAT. Just take care of yourself!!! lots of hugs, Tina

Cathe,

I'm so sorry to hear the news. Please take care of yourself and know that you are in my prayers. Guess you'll just have to start working on that Cathe calendar/workout journal for your fans . . .I'm pretty sure you can still take pictures . . .hee hee hee . . .

Chrissy

That is such sad news Cathe;( But I am confident, if we are all patient, eventually you will heal. It just takes time and patience. We love your workouts so much it is hard to be patient; but you have given us so many great ones already... I'm sure we can wait a little longer for the new ones. Like I believe you said in Imax 2, "things in life are not always predictable". Well, this is just one of those times. Take care of yourself. You are in my thoughts and prayers, Helen

Cathe- you rock! Don't feel bad, we can all wait...shoot, I'm still not sick of your older workouts...I still pull those puppies out every once in awhile...haha.

Heal yourself first...Michele
Can I get a hoooaaaah :)

Hi Cathe-
Mostly a lurker here but LOVE all your workouts and just wanted to add my "don't worry about us"!! We know that you will film whenever you can and your dr gives you the OK. We just want you to rest and feel better!!:)

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.