Some Unfortunate News!

Cathe, my heart goes out to you. You must have dreaded posting this announcement SO much, knowing what brats we can be. PLEASE don't worry about us...I have a ton of fabulous Cathe workouts & rotations to use, & when the new ones come it will be even more fun than usual to receive them.
I don't care one whit how long the workouts take, I only care for your health & well-being. Please relax, take several DEEEEP breaths, maybe a little meditation, & follow your doc's advice.
Anyone who doesn't care to wait any longer can easily remedy their situation. You're worrying & stressing over us & we are flattered, but we don't want our reaction to be your focus. We want you to concentrate on yourself & your medical care, realizing that one set of workouts is not anywhere near what you have at stake.
Take care, much love & ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))
Ruth
:) :) :)

Cathe,

I can empathize with you. Last summer I finally got up the courage to get my ACE certification and become an aerobic instructor and one month into building my business I threw my back out reaching for Scooby Snacks for my dog. Sciatica! I've seen 3 docs so far and one chiropractor. Today is a 4th doc and Wednesday I'm going to try accupucture. I can function but I can't teach. I'm so frustrated I could scream!

You take your time and get better. We'll be waiting right here for you, sister!

Ang :)

Hi Cathe,

Hang in there! Your health is so worth the wait for the new workouts. Perhaps a soothing vacation is in order. I look forward to your updates and your good health.

Gina

Dear Cathe,

I am so sorry to hear about your setback. It is disappointing for you probably more than anyone else!!! I am sure I speak for all of us Cathe fans that our first and foremost concern is you and your health. So get better and take the time you need. Dont worry about us. We want you healthy and happy and can wait as long as it takes.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. You are an incredible person to worry about all of us. Thats why we love you so much.

Take care of yourself,
Cheryl

:)

Hi Cathe. I don't usually post, I just like to lurk but I've been trying to keep up on what's been going on and I just want to say that I am so sorry about your injury!!! I had cellulitus back in january which laid me up from exercising for over a month and it killed me!!! I'm finally back to normal and am able to get through your tapes again! I had to start out slow and wasn't abel to do your tapes for a few weeks but now I'm back on track!!
I also want to say that I love your workouts and can't wait for the new ones no matter how long it takes!!! I hope you are back on your feet soon and get some good news from your doctor. good luck and I'm sure you know that we are all with praying for your recovery.
Theresa:)

sorry to hear that will pray for you i know what pain is like hope you feel better in the future to do more low impact videos that what i need i have a bad back god bless mary

Cathe, I know this message is about a month old but i felt compelled to respond. First, i hope your leg is feeling better. I am a female physician in the south jersey area with a background in physical therapy, internal medicine and now dermatology (which will not be of much use to you with an orthopedic problem). I have been working out for years with a myriad of personal trainers, etc. but have never amazing work-outs such as the ones i have had with you over the past month or so. ( i follow your work-outs on fit tv daily). i am incredibly impressed with your creatvity, knowlege and skill (i am not easily impressed either). i have been suffering from chronic tennis elbow in my dominant extremity for the past 3 years from injuries sustained due to improper weight-lifting techniques. I have had to have my elbow injected with cortisone over 4 times. Until i started working out with you, i had pain with each and every work-out. You are amazing....i have been able to lift fairly heavy weights without injury thanks to your careful "cuing" and stretching. If i can ever be of any help to you, please feel free to contact me via email at [email protected]. I have a multitude of "connections" in the medical community and have a thriving dermatolgy practice as well if you ever want any "beautification"---gratis of course. My practice is called Burlington County Dermatology and although i am certainly not as well known as you in the "fitness world" my reputation is quite good. Thank you again for your wonderful, safe and effective work-outs

Hi Cathe,

I sure hope your healing is progressing. I really love your workouts. They are so hard and give great results. I look forward to your new workouts once you are able to produce them.

Good luck to you.

Tracy

HI Cathe! I"m a lurker, but love ya much! Welcome to "almost 40" - for years, dance training, high impact,high step (with ankle weights!), , etc,etc, had, by age 40, given me a heart that will last 200 years...and joints that abruptly, and I mean abruptly went to strain and pain at 40. As a nurse, its a phenomena that happens as wear and tear increases incrementally after 40. Not that we aren't more fit and energetic than gals half our age, but its just a fact..Docs are loathe to tell a woman that,but you're experiencing normal effects of overuse- and yes, it just happens that quickly - ask any dance teacher, and it may be time to start creating bosu, rebounder, lower impact workouts...Take care, you're beautiful!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.