Some Unfortunate News!

(((((HUGS to you Cathe))))

I really hope you are 100% healed soon. I know how frustrated you must be by all this and wish you a speedy recovery.

THANK YOU DEEPLY!

Thank you so much Everyone! I have been drawing all of my healing power from your encouraging and inspiring messages. Thank you for being greatly patient, understanding, and SUPER SPECIAL!

Kindest Regards,
Cathe

RE: THANK YOU DEEPLY!

I just wanted to say that I hope you get better, that's really all that matters!!! We want many more years of Cathe to come. God bless!

RE: THANK YOU DEEPLY!

You are in my prayers! Do what you must to FULLY recover! You are truly a treasure!!! It will be worth the wait :)

Cathe, your injury sounds very serious, especially the neurological symptoms. In addition to the orthopedist, perhaps you should see a neurologist who may do tests, such as EMG, to see if the nerves are affected by the injury.

Whatever amount of time is needed for you to fully recover, I hope that you will take it, plus some additional time to gradually ease back into exercising. Nothing is more important than taking care of your health. All of your customers understand that you cannot make the DVDs until you are fully recovered.

Wishing you a full recovery.

Hi ((((Cathe))))

I'm sorry to hear of your injury but would like to wish you a speedy and 100% recovery.

Nevermind the filming, just look after number 1 right now. These things can't be helped.

With best wishes
((((HUGS))))

Coco

>Take care of yourself, Cathe, and don't push it. We can
>wait.
>
>I've dealt with weird, frustrating injuries as well. You have
>my sympathy and support.

I agree with the above.

I hope you heal quickly.
:)

Cathe,
I'm so sorry to hear about your new injury . Prayers are being sent your way!!! I know how frustrating it can be. I could not wait to meet you and get the chance to work-out with you and I pulled my calf muscle on the first workout of the roadtrip. I was lucky enough to bandage it up and get through the first day in pain (not a good idea since I had to teach class in 2 days). It is so different with filming. We want you at your best (which is always!!) I'm as anxious as everyone else to get the workouts, but I'm willing to wait until you are ready. You are soooooooo worth it. Take care, rest, and get healed soon. We love ya!

:) :)

Hi Cathe!
I am a fan of yours in the UK and believe me when I say, there is nothing that even comes close to your workouts here, so I am more than happy to wait until you are fit enough to film again (and I just know some of that pent up frustration you are experiencing right now will be coming our way in those new workouts, he he!;)
I send you my warmest wishes for a quick recovery.
Love Kaz x

Cathe,
I'm SOOOOO sorry to hear of your unfortunate news. I have been working out with you for more years than I can count and haven't been one to chat on line because I have 6 kids, a couple of jobs and a busy life. You can relate I'm sure. However, I feel compelled to tell you that I'm praying for a speedy recovery for you and want you to know that you are supported by all of us, your loyal work out enthusiasts!! You are the best and we only want you to get well. I had a back injury that lasted 2 years and was it a bummer!! I know the frustration and disappointment you are facing but know that you will get through this and come out on the other side much stronger!! There is always a reason for everything, maybe this is you special time with your boys. Keep your chin up and don't give us another thought. We will all be waiting for you and praying for you.
Dawn

I'm wondering if this update should be pinned so it stays w/ the other filming updates.
Just a suggestion (take it or leave it) ;)
Valerie

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's got a nagging injury that won't go away!!! :) I've been fighting mine for about 3 months, and just when I think I'm good to go, it lets me know it's not ready, yet. I guess you and I both will just have to keep waiting!

Get well soon!

Oh Cathe, I feel for you, and I hope this is just a minor setback. Don't worry about filming on our account. We can all wait!! Get better soon.

Dear Cathe,
I suppose how you feel right now. But I think that you can see things in different way. Didn’t you notice sometimes that the more we urge and push things – the more they do not go the way we want. But at the end it is always for good.
May be it is the God’s way to say you to slow down a little bit and stay calm.
I am sure that in the end all will be far greater than if you have done them in the first try.
I just want to share with you a part of an article from Brain Tracy and hope to lift a little bit your spirit:
“Whenever God wants to give us a gift, he wraps it up in a problem.” The bigger the gift you have coming, the bigger the problem you will receive. But the wonderful thing is that if you look for the gift, you will always find it.”
And I truly believe that everything that is happening to us is moving us progressively toward the achievement of out goal, even if it looks just the opposite.

With all my love,
Marieta

I am so sorry to hear your news!! I had some mysterious things going on with my neck for about 3.5 years a while back and the hardest thing was not knowing what was going on and not getting direct answers from doctors. The thing that finally helped me to get back on track and back to exercise was a physical therapy/massage therapy technique called Cranio-Sacral Myofacial Release. It seemed that I would be icing/heating, taking advil and rubbing arnica gel on myself forever and forever dependent on P.T.'s, and chiropractors, ever afraid of the tiny movement (I once threw my neck out brushing my teeth, another time I did it reaching for the mouse to my computer)that would make my neck "go out" again. CSMFR really helped and in a very short time, it was both a great short term and long term solution. My neck never bothers me now, and I workout all the time. I never thought I would have my life back...I know that different things work for different people, and you don't even know what is up with your knee yet; but the PT schooled in CSMFR can be a really helpful diagnostician where sometimes the MD's are a bit mystified by the musculo-skeletal stuff.
Hang in there and best of luck! I know what it is like to experience the pain, frustration, and fear of having your body become unpredictable. The one thing I hung onto was the firm belief that activity was the solution and not the problem and I kept searching until I found a healthcare practitioner who was also firmly entrenced in that belief. I wish I could help, as though you don't know me, your workouts have helped me so much! Coming back to fitness with a weight problem after years of inactivity was SO HARD, and you and your workouts really helped me to hang in there. You are an inspiration and a gifted fitness expert.

:) I am so sorry to hear about your condition. I pray that everything is going well for you and a speedy recovery, but don't rush yourself. I am still enjoying all your other videoes, so don't worry. Get well!!! LOL

Hey, Cathe, don't worry about us! We'll all be here when you have recovered. You sound a bit down; injuries can be frustrating, especially when it feels like you can't get on the 'up' side of it!!

Take it easy - you're worth the wait!

Fondly,
Liz

Oh Cathe.. sorry to have read about your injury... :( You just take your time and get better.. I personally can wait as long as it takes to get the quality stuff u give us ... Best Wishes

Candy:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.