Some Unfortunate News!

Don't sweat it.....just rest up and do what the doctor says and make us an incredible tough rotation for March...that way we won't have the energy to whine;)

My best to you. You are worth the wait!

KarenL

While this is sad news, in a way it's probably better it happened before you started your filming. Maybe your injury would have been worse. Please take care, hopefully you'll get some good news from the doctor. Keep positive thoughts and hope you heal up real soon!

Robin

Oh Cathe! It's so sweet how you care so much for your customers, but we understand & support you.

With so many people sending you positive vibes and praying for a quick recovery, you should be flying in no time! Perhaps you should look at this as a learning opportunity and not a setback!? Ok, maybe 6 months from now...:)

Yes you are definatley worth the wait! My oh my! Please take care of yourself and do what the Dr. says and don't worry about it! Everything will work itself out and be ok! Just have faith!

Will be praying and sending get well vibes and TONS O HUGS your way!
Feel better soon!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Cathe,
Very sorry to hear about your setback. I wish you a speedy recovery, hopefully you will find something out soon :) Don't worry about us, and as the rest of the posters said.....we will all be here for you!!

Good luck
Donna

Cathe, I am so sorry that you are being faced with this. Please take the time you need to heal yourself. A long lasting and troublesome injury is the last thing you want. And we want you to take all the time you need to get healthy so that you can kick our butts for many years to come.

Please take care.

Maggie:)

Cathe,

Sorry to hear about your set back. Take care of yourself.

I look forward to the new workouts, but due to my own illness, haven't even been able to do too much of the last set. So I still have something to 'work forward' to 'til you are well and can film again.

Take care of you!

"I know at this point in time the wait has been unacceptably long "

I disagree...it has been *unavoidably* long. Big difference there. It just stinks when our bodies won't cooperate, and so frustrating when you have done everything right, only to be sidetracked from your goals again. I am so sorry.

We are all pulling for ya and hope for a full recovery...for your sake, the speedier the better. I hope you are pain-free and back to 100% soon!

Julie

I know you MUST be very frustrated... more than we are about the videos. Being injured when you LOVE to workout is devastating... I've been there before. I was depressed, and I know having 4 workouts to film on your shoulder doesn't help either. Just take your time to healing. We'll be here patiently waiting till you'll fully recover. Take it easy.

Best wishes.

Hi Cathe!
I'm so sorry to hear about your injury! Please take your time and recover. I know you feel pressure to make your new workouts, but please do not rush your recovery. I'll still be here, I have plenty of Cathe dvds to keep me very busy for a long time. I do admire that you have kept us updated and I can hear your frustration. Just take a deep breath and enjoy some time with your family.
Here's wishing you a safe and speedy recovery!
Jen

Hi Cathe,

The most important thing is that you are well. Of course we are all drooling over the anticipation of these new workouts but you need to be in top form to get them done. You can't make the game winning 3 point shot til you get the ball in your hands. First things first. Get well and then move on from there.

Good vibes coming your way.

Sorry for the unfortunate news Cathe, hope you get well soon.

So, in stating this maybe it would be beneficial for everyone to just postpone or cancel this pre-order. Why? So, you won't have the pressure (that is obviously on you) to hurry up with this project, since you have had set backs on the start/filming date since November.

Because, being realistic, this pre-order has lingered on since the announcement and we are now looking at the approachment of spring. This is just an option, because I can imagine the pressure on you for the deliverance of these 4 DVD's since it has not really gone your way since November.

Just a thought. I did pre-order and I do like your workouts but I just may have to cancel and just wait and see if things are more on schedule.

I am supportive of Cathe, but I have and many others need to look at this realistically. And this is not a backlash at Cathe, because in all fairness when will the injury be healed? It could be a week or months, and that is just the reality of it.

Wish you strength and health....:)

Cathe, when you see the second doctor, you might want to ask him/her if it's possible you have a sciatic nerve problem. Your symptoms sound eerily like mine when I had a ruptured disc in my back that pressed on the sciatic nerve. The pain was behind my knee and down the leg, not in the back. I wound up having back surgery.

It's not nearly as bad as it sounds. I went from being able to do nothing more than walk (and that with great pain) to spending only one night in the hospital following surgery, walking the next day, doing cardio after one week and weight training after two.

I hope you get to the bottom of this soon - the not knowing is the worst part, for sure. Once you get the problem identified, the healing begins.

Best wishes . . .

I am a big believer that there is a reason things happen. Now is not the right time for you. So focus on healing and getting 100%. God knows we do not want one injury to lead to another for you. I just found you in January. Please take it slow.

beth6395

oh cathe...i am so sorry to hear about your injury. take your time to heal and make sure you are 100%. don't worry you know we will be here when you are ready:)

Cathe,
So sorry to hear this. Hope you heal soon but please take care not to rush anything. I appreciate all you do and have plenty (well, all) of your workouts to keep me busy. I am discovering premixes and new ways to use your DVD's all the time. Thanks for everything you have done and wish you the best! YOU are the best!
Colleen

Thank you for the update! As an athlete and played competitive sports (and with many injuries), I truly understand your frustration....and wish the best for you. Hope your able to heal and know we understand.....and your health comes first! Thanks for all your great work and dedication:)

wellness

Cathe, so sorry for your set back! How frustrating this all must be for you! I will put you in my prayers for a quick recovery!
All the best, Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.