Some Unfortunate News!

Cathe,

I hope this setback turns out to be a short and minor one for you.

An overseas friend of mine once told me that in her country it was believed that whenever you go through a rough time, an equal degree of good times will follow in the future, so hang in there!

Shelbygirl

I know your pain and I know your anguish! I know that pit in your stomach and I know the frustration with the MD's! My entire life I have wanted to do a marathon. I finally decided to train for the Flying Pig here in my town and I joined a training group to help get me through the long miles. I have been out with a stress fracture for 6 weeks! Like you, Cathe, I am not giving up on my **date**..I am keeping it on my "roster" as well.

Hang in there and the last thing you need to be concerned about is us! The best things about your workouts is that you give 100% of yourself! I'd rather wait another year than to get anything less. Worth the wait!!!:*

Hope you get back to 100% soon for YOUR sake, not for filming! You can't put a price on your well being. Don't rush!

Your loyal fans will always be here!

-Cynthia

Dear Cathe,

To quote a very smart lady, "Focus on yourself, because that's what's most important." I heard that in a video somewhere, ha,ha.
Please take care of yourself, and don't worry about when filming takes place. To be completely honest, I have never cared when the new videos would come out. I always pre-order because the prices are great, I pay my credit card and I forget about it. It's almost like getting a surprize present when they do arrive. Just heal and try not to worry. I know I will love the new videos whenever they come out, I always do.

Vickie

Cathe,
Please take care of yourself with this injury. Do not worry about disappointing anyone, you are such an inspiration to everyone. I am just restarting exercising since being sick since September'05 and want you to know that I enjoy restarting your workouts, because they are that well made. I can wait as long as it takes for you to feel better to film the tapes because I know that whatever you put out will be worth it.
Phyllis M

As an older exerciser (54 this month) I understand and share your frustration. I hurt my rotator cuff in October and just can't past the injury.

Take care of yourself. This is the most important thing.

Never question the support of your loyal fans. Hopefully by the time you film, my injury will be better also.

Regards,

Rhonda

Hang in there, Cathe. I've been battling a knee injury for about the same length of time you've been dealing with your injuries and still have a long way to go; I feel your pain (literally!). It takes MUCH longer to heal than we would like, unfortunately (especially as we get older--blech!). Give your body however much time it needs to heal FULLY. We're a patient bunch; we'll be here whenever you're ready!:) Besides, we want NOTHING LESS than the brutal workouts that only a fully healed and healthy you can provide, so we'll wait for however long it takes!}(

Take care, rest and BE WELL.

(((((((BIG HUGS)))))))

-Marie

Lemoncustard:

I had rotator injuries on both shoulders and could not get past the pain either UNTIL I went to my chiropractor and had electric shock with acupuncture and then 4 visits later - back to normal and healthy shoulders. I also had to watch my exercise form and work on the shoulders so they would not round and reinjure. Another thing to watch is the clicks and discomforts and keeping the weights lighter for those shoulder workouts after you have healed. YES it is possible to recover completely from rotator injuries - I did it on both shoulders.

Sheila

Good luck, Cathe, I wish you a speedy recovery!! Now, there's one think I really hate, not being able to exercise because of injury.:(

Cathe, I am sorry to hear you are injured again. You already have so many great tapes to choose from, I can't imagine anyone not having something great to do until you are better. Take care and thanks for everything. Thanks to you, I am in the best shape of my life.

Take care Cathe. After having to battle virus after virus this winter, which was actually a pretty mild minter I understand the frustration with not wanting to be down with anything, any longer. So take care.

Cathe, thank you so much for keeping us informed, even when it is not good news. I am not disappointed since I know you will film when you can. I have many, many workouts of yours that will kick my butt plenty until then. :D Your health is the most important thing and I hope you your doctor can answer your questions and have you back to your awesome self in no time! Tracy

Cathe, I agree with the other poster that things seem to happen for a reason. God may have some special blessings in mind for you in this rest time. I wish you a comfortable, easy recovery.

I'm frustrated with your dr. experience today. Hope you receive more knowledgeable help soon.

Bella

Say it ain't so! I am so looking forward to Body Max II. BUT, I want you making me groan for a long time, so do whatever it takes, and take as long as it takes to get well.

Best wishes.

Look at all the responses. How awesome!
Everyone hopes you are okay. The most important thing is that you stay safe so you can kick our butts for many years to come! ((((HUGS))))

Jodi

Cathe,

I'm willing to wait as long as it takes. Weeks, months, years!!! I don't care! Just get better, and concentrate on yourself. We have hope. You'll be ok, when God says so.

Love ya,
Candy

Oh my goodness! Don't worry about all of us. We'll still be here. You can't be too careful with your health. You'll be in my prayers this week.

Oh my goodness! Don't worry about all of us. We'll still be here. You can't be too careful with your health. You'll be in my prayers this week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.