Some Unfortunate News!

Hi Cathe~

I'm so sorry to learn of your new injury. Being forced to stop doing something we love because of circumstances beyond our control is so frustrating it's maddening. Trust that those of us who have lived this lifestyle for a long time and perhaps have had to contend with injuries ourselves, empathize with your disappointment and bewilderment. I'm praying that your doctor(s) will give you definitive answers and that your recuperation will be short and your healing will be complete. Take care of yourself.

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...embrace it...don't fear it." - Cathe Friedrich

Cathe,
I think you know that we will wait as long as it takes for you to heal and we have plenty of workouts that you have created to keep us busy for a very long time. Take care of yourself and we are all waiting very patiently and lovingly.

Susan

Oh, how absolutely frustrating! I'm sorry to hear about the setback. Do what you have to do to heal...that's the most important thing right now. You've got tons of support here.
Diana

Oh, no! This news is unfortunate. I know it must be frustrating to you that just when you think you're on the road to recovery something like this happens. Hopefully, you'll be able to make that March 18 filming date. I'll keep my fingers crossed. ;-)

Sue

Dear Cathe,

Sorry to hear the news. I'll keep you in my prayers. Take the necessary time to heal.

This may be the inspiration for a yoga dvd.

Lots of love,

Yvonne

Cathe,

You are doing all that you can - and we all understand - of course we want you to film for we love your workouts - but we love you more for what you have done for us and have continued to do for us for many years.

I will keep you in my prayers - this is out of your control and I know it is very frustrating - but hang in there - for we are all waiting patiently.

Cheryl

I am so, so sorry you had this happen. Take care Cathe. I know you will do everything right. Don't feel guilty. This setback is not your fault. I do stick by you, as you've provided me already with some unbelievable workouts, information & service. I'm sure the best is yet to come.

Hi Cathe,
I hope you feel better soon. It is just a minor setback and you have provided us with enough fantastic workouts in the past to keep us going for quite a while.
Lisa

Cathe,

Am sending you healing vibes your way. I hope your doctor provides you with some good advice and good news. Am hoping this injury heals quickly.

Hugs to you!
Love,
Lorrayne

Dear Cathe:

No worries!! All that matters is that you take care of yourself and get back to being 100% well again. I have all my fingers, toes and anything else I could keep crossed for you. It must be so frustrating for you to deal with this so please do not worry about us. We've got plenty of other exquisite Cathe workouts to keep us huffing, puffing, and feeling great!!

Sending healing wishes your way today and EVERY other day :)

Your most devoted Cathe-ite,

Faiza

Cathe,
I am sorry to hear about your injury, I hope that you receive good news from you Dr. Although this is a set back, your health is more important, and I truly mean that.

Take care,

Terri

Cathe....

I would rather you take care of yourself and have to wait longer for another fabulous workout series from you, than have you push and risk more injuries. Even just one workout from you is worth the wait---and we get so much more than that from you already.

Please, please, please know that your wellness is WAY more important than the schedules.

You are valued by your fans because of who you are and what you provide us in terms of encouragement, motivation, and love.

Even if you never did another series again, you would still be my favorite and, also, the very best at what you do. We are so better off having your workouts, and having you, than not.

So just take care and know that we support you as you heal, as you have supported us on our road to furthering our fitness and, therefore, to bettering our lives.

Take could care of that healthy body and beautiful spirit of yours!!!

:7 ~emily

Oh how frustrating for you Cathe to come so close and then have this setback. Please take care of yourself and don't stress about the filming until your regular Dr gives you the all clear.

Best wishes
Kirsty:)

I'm so sorry Cathe! I can't imagine how frustrated you must feel. This series can wait a bit longer - the main thing is that you heal fully.

Oh Cathe, I'm so sorry!! As you said, this is definitely beyond your control. I have put this in perspective and you need to also. I have plenty of Cathe w/o's to keep me busy. I have tons of premixes on w/o's I haven't even done yet!! Yes, I would love to have the new w/o's but I can wait. I have almost all of your w/o's with the exception of a few and plan on getting those also. I am confident that I will get a quality product when you are able to proceed with filming so I am content to wait until that time comes.

I hope you get some good news from your doctor and this isn't a serious injury.

Take care!!

Sending good vibes your way.........

I'd rather wait a year or more for a new work out than for you to permanently damage something!

After all I must have over 30 of your workouts. Some I have not even tried. Love them though! One of my most prized possessions!!

Winter

God love you Cathe, you've been riding this roller coaster for so long, I can only imagine your frustration! We are all standing by you knowing that better days are coming soon! Healing thoughts and prayers.

Take Care
Laurie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.