Some Unfortunate News!

Cathe -
Man, I sure am sorry to hear about your leg! I'll bet you're about ready to tear your hair out by now. Isn't that just so strange how the most innocent movements can do so much damage. Kind of like when my dad throws his back out - just bend over the wrong way, and bam. He's out for a couple of weeks, at least.

I do hope your injury is completely healable and won't be one of those recurring things. Take care of yourself... we all know you will! My thoughts are with you!

Hi Cathe,

While I am disappointed, I do not think it would be wise for you to try filming until after you feel better and have healed. It would not be worth it to your health in the long run. I'm sorry you have gotten hurt and I pray for you daily to heal completely. The old saying "life will go on" is true. You will heal...it's just a matter of waiting. I wish you didn't have the pressure on you of having to film soon. Take care and enjoy the time playing Connect Four or whatever you and your boys play for fun!

Sincerely,

Beth Dillman

Dear Cathe Im so sorry to hear about your injury,I to have had times like that too, one thing after another.

But you know what Its because this will probably be your greatest series yet.

Im praying for you.

fit mum.;-)

Dear Dear Cathe,

I'm so sorry to hear your unfortunate news. All the stresses that you are going through is not helping your body to heal. :-( I wish I could wave a magic wand and make your calf all well. It sounds like isolating your calf by completely resting it would be the best thing for it to heal. But you know, you might ask your doctor about this, when you get injured all those muscle fibers along with the nerves etc., all get very tight and so the least little movement can cause pain as they have had to knit back together. That is why you need to go very very slow in getting back up to your former intensity level.
This information was told to me by one of my doctors during one of my many injuries. Just a thought. :)

I am very sad for you Cathe as I know you are very disappointed. I wish you a very speedy recovery. Time, rest, and patience. Hard words to hear sometimes, but the body needs this in order to heal. ;)

So sorry Cathe!! I hope things turn around for you soon. This has to be so hard on you. Sending you big (((((HUGS))))). Take it wasy!! :)

Hope you feel better soon. You must be so frustrated! I feel for you, I know you must have a tremendous amount of pressure to begin filming. Take you time to heal, and before we know it you will be filming.

Cathe,

You are enduring enough frustration as it is, you need none from us, and you will get none.

I sense the concern in your email,and although I read the good humor I "feel" anxiety. Just hang in there, and stay the course for now, until you see the doctor you want. One day at a time, Cathe, some things are just beyond our control, and if some people don't understand that, then I only hope they never are in this kind of position, because they obviously do not have the fortitude of spirit that you so easily show to us.

You are in our thoughts and prayers, and I am praying for your speedy recovery.

Take Care,

Dear Cathe,

Though this is disappointing news, I would be most disappointed if you compromised your health and weren't able to keep producing workouts! Do what you need to do to heal. I'm 48 and going strong with your workouts, and I want to see you keep producing them! So, I support any decision that is wise and safe!!

Cathe,

Please try not to stress over this setback! There is nothing you can do about injury setbacks and we all know you are doing your best in heeding your doctor's advice. Try to take a deep breath and focus on the things you CAN control- like resting that leg.

I'll be praying for you.
Beth

Dear, dear Cathe. Rest and relax and heal. We can wait as long as it takes. Please focus on getting better. Thank you for all you do.

I'm very sorry to hear this, Cathe. I hope your injury heals quickly. I know how frustrated you are. Maybe you'll get better news than anticipated when you finally see your doc! A girl can hope, right? ;)

Your work outs are the best and worth waiting for!

Hang in there Cathe. I feel so bad for you as I know you must be terribly frustrated. We are all wishing you well and sending you our very best vibes. We love you.

Cathe,

Just get better...no pressure! Your health is way more important than a filming deadline...don't be stressed! Just get better - things happen in life and most people are very understanding...I can wait as long as it takes!

Healing thoughts your way-

I am so sorry about your injury! That has to be so frustrating, not to mention painful:( Please take care of yourself and I hope how soon your injury heals! Yes, I am very anxious for the new workouts, but your health and healing has got to come first and I hope you know that *you...the person*, (not just the creator of new and great workouts), are important to us!

Take care!

Linda

Hang in there Cathe! Just take it easy and know that we are all pulling for you!
No worries over the filming... I'm willing to wait all year - just so you can get better! Take Care
Jane

P. S. You are the best!!

Cathe:
I just found your exercise programs in January after being sidelined from regular exercise in early November from a back injury. Kind of similar your recent injury, it was like, Where did this come from? I just bent over and wham.
I started your programs in mid January and was doing great. I even lost 6 stubborn pounds that I had put on over the last 2 years! Then again last week, for no apparent reason, the back started having problems. It has been very frustrating for me. How much more frustrating must it be for you as this is your livelihood!
I think most people will understand completely that some things you just have no control over and we wish you a speedy and complete recovery.
Paula

Take care of yourself, Cathe, and don't push it. We can wait.

I've dealt with weird, frustrating injuries as well. You have my sympathy and support.

I have to agree with Paula that it is tough sometimes to recover from injuries and sometimes we over compensate in other areas. I could not attend the road trip due to sciatica issues which took over 3 months to heal. I have also had the calf, achilles and plantar fascitis injuries and had to give up step for well over a year to recover from that and now I cross train religiously! The injuries do teach us how to deal with working out a bit differently so perhaps the new workouts will kick our butts in new and exciting ways!

I wish you a speedy and COMPLETE recovery and take your time with the filming. I can wait for your workouts since I am a "Collector".

Good luck on recovery and healing!!!!!! All my best wishes,

Sheila

Obviously Cathe, you need to be healthy - for you, for your family and of course selfishly for us. How about a little comedy here? You could use a laugh. I will refrain from calling this a knee slapper (ouchie!!!):

For those of us who have pre-paid: let's take me as an example for Drill Max. About $50. If I had kept that money in the bank, I would have earned 2%. So by May (when let's say DVDs are released) I would have made 1% or 50 cents. If in the stock market I would have earned - ok let's face it I would have lost money in the short term so forget that! Lotto investment of $50 - hmmm, scratch that as well - too risky. A ha! Bet that Tom Cruise would have jumped on another couch. Odds good - I earn $5.

Cathe then, with the potential averaged out $3 I could have earned, you could send me with the Drill Max DVD:

1. Two Power bars (peanut butter flavor please)
2. 1 1/2 minute of personal training session with you
3. Snickers Bar and extra orders of Kick Max to burn it off
4. Signed copy of Drill Max cover so I could auction off on ebay for profit in 20 years.

Smile Cathe! And keep icing!!!

Julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.