Shelley allwildgirl

I don't know what the HH is, but I think I want to go there if Ewan is going to be there.

Also, I am offended that I wasn't specifically invited. No more PMs for anybody!

I've received a number of heartfelt PMs from the scared to post bullied lurkers that are offended that it wasn't Dr. Pepper.

ETA I'm making fun of all you who don't get that I'm making fun of you. It's what I do when I'm not making fun of Lady GaGa and Barney.

Or "The Hangover" fans. Let me tell you Beavs, I was so highly offended by the offense of your offending that I had to take time away from the forums to get over my offense of your offense. No, I didn't announce it, but it doesn't make it any less offensive!

Carrie

Well, gosh-darn-it-all, I spend one day away from the forum, and I miss all the drama! I'm here with my trusty glass of pinot grigio by my side, trying to catch up on it all....

So far, I've learned that I am not, in fact, the center of the universe. Who knew?!

I'm completely offended that this was so far down the page this morning. Who do I PM about that?

And for whoever asked, no Nickelback doesn't have any songs, not one, that don't sound like all their other songs. Nickelback could do a cover of Copacabana and it would still sound like every other NB song....

2.gif
- thought this was oddly appropriate for this thread.

Last edited:
I'm completely offended that this was so far down the page this morning. Who do I PM about that?

And for whoever asked, no Nickelback doesn't have any songs, not one, that don't sound like all their other songs. Nickelback could do a cover of Copacabana and it would still sound like every other NB song....

LOL! Just imagining Nickelback's version of "Mandy", "Weekend in New England".

I am soooo glad that wouldn't know a Lady GaGa, Nickleback, Jonas Bros., Beyonce, etc. song if they came and kicked me in the ass. Now, Barry, unfortunately, I know, and am offended that I can't get Mandy out of my head.

Please PM with any suggestions on ridding myself of this offending annoyance.:p

I'm not going to read all the 256 replies but if there's something important that I missed, can someone please PM me?

Stebby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.