Shelley allwildgirl

Sounds good to me! But I will NOT be PMing you. I'm offended that you'd even suggest it. ;)

So who's up for Disney World 2011? Because I'm seriously considering doing the Goofy Challenge (where you run a half-marathon on Saturday and a full marathon on Sunday).

I run like Goofy-does that count :p

The 2011 Disney Marathon is in January, right? I can probably do that! I'd love to sign up for the 5K.

Awesome!!! :D The rough thing about Disney is that, well, it's freaking expensive. It's expensive to get there, expensive to stay there, expensive to eat there, and expensive to run the races. On top of that, when you're there for a marathon, you can't really enjoy any of the Disney parks because, well, you're freaking exhausted from having run a marathon. The last thing you want to do is walk around the Magic Kingdom all day. After I ran the Disney marathon back in '07, I spent a lot of time riding the monorail around and around and around.... :p

I have my doubts about getting to this one if it's that expensive. I think DH is hoping to get to St John again next winter. Gotta love those Danish ruins.:p

Did somebody say danishes? I love danishes! I will be offended if someone doesn't save me a raspberry danish.

Please stop talking about danishes whilst I am trying to eat my healthy meal of salad greens and low fat chicken salad :eek:

Ok now I am offended that you can only see half my head
:) :)
Tracy

Now I am offended that you are implying that I ATE half of your head. Or maybe you're implying that my HUGE HEAD is blocking yours. I will find some way to take offense, rest assured. Don't bother to PM me, I've already PMed myself.:p

Hi Tracy! So glad to hear you're better!! (((hugs))) Hope to see you again this summer!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.