Lurkers Invitation 2010

Hi Ladies how you guys doing?! I'm pretty sure than better then I am...
We have being here for a while it feel for ever, OK let me tell you guys... when we arrive to Sydney we did NOT know anything, luggage wise,no body was waiting on us, so it took us a while to get in to the next flight, then when we got to Canberra we stay there for 3 days checking in with the United States Embassy, legal stuff.... yeah fun!;) Well the Embassy guy was really nice he drove us around the city and took us to the Airport and help with all that heavy suitcase's... I told DH that when we get back home I'm going with ONE suitcase I don't care...:mad::confused:
after that we took another flight to Melbourne were finally some one was waiting for us.. We did not get any straight information about our trip at all, I thought we did but apparently we didn't we come with 10 bags at first it was like its ok one straight flight we'll get everything at the final destination but wrong we have to move from terminal to terminal with all that heavy suitcases OMG then when we got here we found out that we could have mail so many thing to our self here, they did not know that we were coming or when the house was dirty, we did not know that it was ok do all the girls basic need shopping in the USA anyways we are going to have to do it on line because all the stuff here its pretty cheap not good quality and expensive. About the vehicle we did not get the letter 3 months ago we got it a week before we left so we ended up selling our vehicles and now we need one and prices here are extremadamente expensive....
Well so much in a little time.... I had sleep in so many places in a little time one night we had to stay in the barracks because the Hotel was booked. and yeah hotel, apartment type of thing $200 for 3 night to $180 for 5 nights yeah crazy expensive, food another story.. but over all getting use to the new place, I got my Driver License now I just need a car, for now DH its driving a Government Vehicle I hope this weekend we get to get a car because I'm not suppose to drive that car, but I did anyways I did not know that until after the fact, just like everything else here...
I have been working out here and there this week so far today its my third day, kickboxing.. loved it I hope I get my express soon so I get to do some step...
Pam thanks for checking on me!! and thanks everyone for think about me too.. I miss you guys I hope I get to my daily activities soon, but then when I get all my stuff I'll be unpacking so I guess I'll have plenty of things to do with no much time or a lot of time..
When DH get to his real job he'll be gone from Monday to Friday he'll be home only weekends, I hope he still love his job...;)

Today was CTX Leaner Legs. Wow I hadn't done that one in a long time. I also did 20 minutes of stretching this morning. I am hoping to keep it up and do it every morning.

Pam You are right KPC is in the rotation for this Friday. I guess it would be Saturday for you since you are a day behind. I will be substituting the running as well. I see it is on tap for Thursday so I will see what else I want to do that day. Lounging, reading and eating is what you should do on a long weekend right. How does your DSS enjoy college?
Wow Bermuda is coming up fast.

Eunice Glad to see you back on the boards. It sounds like you had quite the ordeal getting to your new home. Hopefully everthing will go smoothly for you now. I guess car prices would be really expensive since everything I would assume needs to be shipped in. Don't they drive on the other side of the road down there too? That would be really hard to get used to. I hope you get the rest of your things soon. It sounds like they were very disorganized in moving you there. So your hubby won't even be with you during the week. When will that start?

Have a great Wednesday everyone or Thursday for you Eunice :D.

Cheryl

Did Hitt Double Wave Pyramid and burned 300 calories. They say the met is 10 I think for me it was 7. I training Rolly on the treadmill. He was frightened at first but I think he will enjoy it later. We'll see.

Cheryl, So Many PushUps! My lambs! LOL:confused: I'm glad you are putting in more stretching. Our bodies needs that with all that we do. Great job on the workouts the last couple of days.

Pam, I'm going for a 3 month STS rotation. So far so good. When do you think you can fit in the 6 month long STS rotation? With Insanity your goals will be met before you know it. Good for you! I saw the September Rotation and it looks like a goody. Of course all Cathe's rotations are anyway and with your walking and running, wow. How exciting to leave so soon for Bermuda. All I can say is: HAVE FUN!:eek:

Eunice,
It is so nice to see you on our forum. Sounds like the move was just horrific. So sad you had to go through all of that. Soon enough that will finally be behind you and you can have normal days once again. Glad to see you are keeping up with your exercises. I don't know how you do that.

Have a nice evening everyone,

Janie

Eunice Nice to see you here again! I'm sorry you have been having such an ordeal with your move. it sounds like they didn't tell you anytthing that you needed to know :confused: It's good to hear that you are getting to get some workouts in though, that probably helps with the stress at least, and hopefully your step and the rest of your dvds will be there soon. It must've been crazy lugging those 10 bags around the airports, I hope they had luggage carts for you to use!
DH will be gone every Monday-Friday? :( That doesn't sound like fun!

Cheryl I think that what I will do is just do the next days disc instead of the running and then I will get caught up on the rotation since I don't want Monday to be my day off. DSS is loving college so far. He has joined the running club and at least gotten on the email list for the water ski club. He's not sure he's going to join that though.

Janie I've never looked up what the met means for the workouts. Poor Rolly being afraid of the treadmill. It would be pretty frightening, especially with the noise that they make too. I think my cats would freak out! OOO, all those push ups, ick. I am not looking forward to that part of STS.
I'm thinking that I wll try to start an STS rotation in November, but we'll see. I may decide to go for the 3 month again.

This morning was CTX Leaner Legs. I have had that workout for a long time, but I don't think I've ever done it before! My legs were shaking and my inner thighs were sore from yesterday's workout, so I'm sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow! I guess that is the goal though, right? Have a great day everyone!

Pam

Today was Step Blast and I did 20 minutes of yoga this morning.

Janie I am sure that once Rolly gets used to the treadmill he will enjoy it. They do make a lot of noise and look intimidating for a small dog. She does do a lot of push ups in that first meso cycle doesn't she. I don't mind the first couple but after that I really struggle with them.

Pam Doing the next disk would be a good idea then you would be caught up. I agree that Monday would be a weird day to take off. Glad that DSS is still enjoying college. It is nice that he is joining clubs that keep him active. I don't think many colleges would have a watersking club. That is unique. My legs were like jello after Leaner Legs too. It is a good workout, one I hadn't done in a while.

Happy Thursday.

Cheryl

Cheryl You are doing really well so far keeping up with that stretching. I feel like I do well if I do one day of extra stretching! You're right there aren't a lot of colleges with water ski clubs or teams. There are a few, mostly in the south of course since it's not water skiing season most of the college year at most colleges. He decided that it doesn't make sense for him to join since it's $50 to join and then $5 per set that they ski. He said that someone is always looking for someone who has a car to go and drive to the lake. He can come home and ski with us for free if he wants to ski.

This morning was step blast for me. I really like that one but it seems like I've been doing it a lot lately. I guess I will be trying KPC tomorrow! Have a great day everyone!

Pam

Did MMA Boxing today, it was on the STS schedule. Planning on picking blackberries before they are done this year. I won't be putting Rolly on the treadmill anymore, he's too frightened and I want to make sure he is a spoiled and happy dogie. If he did it long enough he might enjoy it, but I decided not to.

Pam, Met means how much umf you put into the workout. At least I think that's what it means. November would be a perfect time to do a STS rotation. I love the 3 months of STS, then I can look forward doing other workouts to enjoy afterward. Great job on CTX Leaner Legs. Ouch, you will have DOM's. That is the best thing, if it doesn't hurt it's not working. I guess.:rolleyes:

Cheryl, Great job on Step Blast and yoga. Yoga and stretching to me are so important to include into workouts. Well done.

Janie
[url=http://www.meez.com/sonoita]
[/URL]

Last edited:
Cheryl Yeah over here they drive on the right side of the car and the opposite side of the road, its kind of interesting I think I'll do ok if not I'll have enough time to get use to. Cars they have their own brands its just in general that everything its expensive more then USA.. I know starting next week he'll be gone to a Gunnery school for 9 weeks he'll be home every day until he gets to do what he is supposed to do here.. what? I don't know... teaching and learning from them.:confused:

Janie people here its very nice I hope I can get to made some friends, I really don't have time, morning get the girls ready for school, after that I get to talk to my daughter Astrid over FB for a while every morning, workout, clean, cook, house chores, people must think I don't like them but I really do't have time, maybe latter.:eek:

Pam so nice to get to talk to you guys! you are right the workout help me with the stress, and I feel better so much better I get energy to do the rest of the things..
We rented 3 cars en every single airport crazy... but I won't do it again..:mad: I know he'll be gone a lot but weekends he'll be home and excited about actually doing things with the girls "I hope"
So tell me guys what kind of rotation are you guys doing? I haven't tell you but before I left California my left shoulder start to bug me again I thought that with all this time off I'll be getting a lot better, but not its really painful, I feel like a numb, tingling sensation, Monday I have appointment for a ultra sound, I hate to bother with the same problem over and over again.

I went to Melbourne yesterday for the first time, its nice.. I went to IKea, Queen Victoria market, Costco with another ladies.. The market pretty nice there is were I can get all kind of souvenirs, cheese,veggies, fruit,boots, wines for Pam;). Its a long drive from were we are but once in a while not to bad, Ikea and Costco its just to feel little bit more like home but with Australian prices.
Have a good weekend Its Friday for me so happy friday:D

Janie Oh I LOVE blackberries! It sounds like you grow them, do you get a lot of them each year? Hopefully the birds or other critters don't steal them on you! I don't blame you for not doing the treadmill with Rolly if it scares him. No need to stress the little guy out.

You're right, it if doesn't hurt it isn't working, and for some reason we actually like the pain?! :rolleyes: As long as it isn't too intense anyway! I love your kickboxing girl! Does that mean that you are always happy when you're kickboxing? :)

Eunice I have never tried to drive in a country where they drive on the left side of the road. I think it would definitely take some getting used to! You'd have to be thinking about it the whole time. I guess I'll get to drive a scooter on the left in Bermuda, that is if DH ever lets me do the driving (he probabaly won't!)
Did you get school all settled with your girls? And did you say that they are at the end of the school year??? With DH gone all week you should have lots of time for your wos! How is Astrid doing? Is everything going ok for her? It will be a lot of fun for you, DH and the girls to explore the new country on the weekends. I have never been to Melbourne but have been to Sydney a few times and really like it. You are quite a ways from Sydney though, right? It sounds like you are somewhere outside of Melbourne?
Right now both Cheryl and I are doing Cathe's September rotation. I defaulted to that when it came out because I had been doing the insanity wos for awhile and then just whatever I felt like doing so I needed a rotation. Some of the others didn't look too exciting so I decided to go with it. It seems like a pretty good one as far as having a lot of wos that I like. I think tomorrow is legs and glutes though and I don't have that one. I'll have to decide if I want to download it or just do something different. Of course I thought I didn't have KPC and found out that I do! It's hard to keep up with them all.
I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder. Ouch! I'm glad to hear that you are going to have it looked at, it definitely sounds like it is time. I imagine lugging all of that luggage around all of those airports didn't help it either! :confused:
OOOO Ikea - I have never been to one. The closest one to here is 3 hours away so have never made the trek. Everyone loves it though. One thing prices should be good on there is wine!! You need to get some nice Australian Shiraz!

Speaking of KPC that was this morning's wo. I did like it better than most kick boxing workouts. It seems to keep moving really well. I think my biggest issue is that I'm not soaked in sweat at the end and I want to be :rolleyes: It has a quick but good ab section too. Yesterday our networks were down at work so DH and I worked at home so that we would have network access. For some reason whenever I work at home I snack all day long. I don't get it because I don't do this on the weekends. Something about sitting at the computer all day, but only when I've at home? :confused: I had these chocolate covered peanut butter pretzel nuggets that I couldn't stop eating yesterday. Man! They are almost the size of a golfball and really good! I was going to eat one and just kept saying one more til I'd had about 6. UGH! As a result it was salad for dinner! Good thing I'm in the office today! Eunice your Friday is already over so Happy Saturday. I hope everyone else is having a great Friday!

Pam

Last edited:
Getting ready to do STS legs disc 9. Then take a shower and prepare sourdough for baking tomorrow. Will walk Rolly in-between rains. Poor guy, he hasn't walked since it's been rainy.

Eunice, You won't have any trouble finding friends, we already are. We are here whenever you can find the time. Life can sometimes be very hectic.:( The market sounds lovely, and what do you know, a Costco and Ikea. ;)

Pam, Blackberries grow all over Shelton area. There isn't any around our home, but in Shelton there's plenty of places to pick them. Unfortunately, I'm too late. When I try to pick them off the rambles, but they fell apart. Just too late in the season, but, I'll get them next year. I still have some in the freezer from last year. They will have to do for now. Great job on KBC, that's a cool:cool: workout. I have to confess, I've been doing a lot of snacking too. Why is that? Shoot, it' so frustrating.:(

Have a really nice Friday everyone.

Janie

Today was 25 minutes of yoga. I was supposed to do KPC today but I was so tired when I got home I am taking this as my day off. I will do it tomorrow morning.

Pam So far so good with the stretching. I do it first thing in the morning because I don't know of any other time I can fit it in. The watersking is expensive. You are right he can go with you and do it for free. I like Step Blast too but I thought the same as you that I had done this one quite a bit. KPC is not really intense but I find I still get a good workout. Pam you have to go to Ikea. We have one 15 minutes from us. Ours is either the third or fourth largest in the world. You could get lost in it. Funny with your snacking at home mine is when I am at work. I always feel that I should be eating something :confused: That is why I always bring my lunch and never have goodies at my desk. I would eat it until I was ill.

Janie I love blackberries. We used to have blackberry bushes across the road from where we live. Now all we have are condos across the road. :(
Poor Rolly being frightened of the treadmill. That would have been perfect if he did like it with how much it rains around here.

Eunice It would take so getting used to to drive on the opposite side of the road. Isn't Facebook great. Even if you are far away you are able to keep in contact with people. It is hard to imagine that we used to send letters by mail and it would take weeks or months to find out what people are up to. I think Pam already mentioned it but both of us are doing Cathe's September Rotation. I am finding that there is a lot of ab work in this one so far. Sorry to hear that your shoulder is bothering you again. It is good to have it looked at. Probably carrying all of those suitcases around the airports sure didn't help either. Ikea and Costco......do you need anything else. :D

Well I just found out today that my bellydancing classes that were to start on Monday has been cancelled :(. I guess they didn't have enough people signed up for it.

Have a great Saturday or Sunday.

Cheryl

Pam I did CCC yesterday and OMG I'm sooo sore my calves, quads, back, core its so sore, today we went to a city named Epping were they have BIGW instead of walmart, not good.. but they have a market named "The fresh fruit world" yeah so good and very good prices, bakery, nut, seafood, butchery, pretty good I think we could spend half of our time there, I found the Amaretto cookies so now I can't wait to get all of my kitchen stuff so I can bake the amaretto torte yummy so good!! Sydney its about 8 hours away from where we are now, of course I have to go there its going to take a while because of the driving thingy DH still getting nervous about driving here and they have so many rules and marks on the road that we don't have in America.:p
Astrid its doing pretty good so far she gets bored because no body is at home during the day, they leave at 5am get back at 6 or 7pm so she is along most of the time, poor Astrid she can go no where she is not driving yet, I hope she gets her residence soon so she can do something... we got a letter from emigration saying that in 30 days they'll give their decision.. please!!!! I hope its good news that we get to hear from them soon. Pam you Bermuda vacation its getting closer ha! good for you!!I bet you are so ready for that vacation:cool:
I love KPC I do get soak and wet when I do this one of course yesterday I looked like a new Cathlete so tired and so whipped doing CCC.:confused:

Janie you are so right I have you guys.. I know I can come here any time I want, maybe you'll be sleeping but still..Lol!! Doing sts rotation ha! I can't wait to get better so I can lift as heavy as I can I miss STS too..
Sourdough bread I love that!! We almost get a dog puppy today, nooooo I had to say no because I'm the one doing all the job, I know DH he won't do it and girls are at school so I'll be doing the cleanning, patty training and I'm not ready for that, of course if we get one its my fault if we don't get one still is so I rather not too, not now.. until we get settle down and get all of my house stuff then maybe..
Cheryl good thing I don't have IKEA close if not I would be in so much trouble!!:D
I know ha so helpful the FB I get to talk with Astrid every morning when everything gets settle I'm going to get Skippy so we can see each other. I haven't even go check any of the rotations since I don't have any dvds and equipment but when I get my stuff I'm going to start one I don't know witch one but I will. I hope its nothing bad but if it is I hope they see it soon so I can get fix as soon as I can.. Even when we are a big family I don't used to shop in Costco but once in a while its fine.. I love that I'll be able to eat Lamb its cheap compare to USA and all the meat test different but good different I remember some people saying that meat was different from USA but its is because they feed the cows grass not artificial or hormones ... Sorry about your class being canceled I bet that would be fun to take..

I have to tell you guys we get to have a DPO address here so I got my Cathe new DVDS ship here FREE"" Oh yeah! Oh yeah!! I'm dancing that happy dance... and there is a lot of stuff I can order from the States and get free shipping or cheap shipping.. I love that..
Yeah the girls got enrolled at school they have being there for a week and Rachel did a Field Trip/sleepover at school she did had fun, Satcy had this thing stay after school and have dinner, walk with their flash light and look for animals, she was so tired that day but good she had fun, Brandy school its not the best one so we hope we can change her to another one that its Private school, the USMC pay for her education while we are here so that's good they also pay for transportation we only have to get their Uniforms that they are so expensive but no choice on that one... so I guess that's good;)
Well I hope I can get up tomorrow and do something I noticed that my sore legs were getting worse with the time.. ouch! CCC was tough on me..
Happy Saturday it is 9:07 pm here have a good day you all...

Janie Mmmm..sourdough baking. Reminds me that I neede to get my starter going. I bet poor Rolly is missing those walks! But he'll be even more excited when he gets one. Too bad you missed the blackberries, but how nice to be able to go out and pick them. I don't know what is up with the snacking! It is making me mad though.

Cheryl you are doing great with your yoga and stretching! You are making me feel guilty because I should really be doing more of that. You already get up so early too so getting up even earlier for stretching is amazing. I keep a big box of gum on my desk at work and when I feel like I need something there I chew gum. It keeps my shacking down. I keep a big bowl of chocolate at work but for some reason am not as tempted to snack there. I think I need to keep some gum at home too.

Sorry to hear that your beely dancing class was cancelled! Darn! I know you were looking forward to that.

Eunice Oh boy CCC, good for you! I know you have to be feeling it today. That is a tough one!!Wow, the fresh fruit world sounds wonderful!!! That sounds like a place to visit frequently. AND you found your amaretti cookies :D You will definitely need to plan a trip to Sydney sometime but luckily you have lots of time to fit that in. The bridge walk is pretty expensive but a fun and very unusual thing to do. Also the area called the Rocks has a really nice flea market on the weekends.
I hope that you get good news on Astrid's residency, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

This morning was supposed to be legs and glutes but I don't have that one so I did disc 26 plyo legs and then weights and plates abs since that was on the rotation for the running day. That is a really tough ab workout. My legs were also surprisingly sore from KPC yesterday so I imagine I will have some serious DOMS tomorrow. Good thing it's my day off! have a great Saturday/Sunday everyone!

Pam

Did KPC this morning since I missed it yesterday.

Eunice CCC yep I can understand you being so sore. That is a tough workout. The Fresh Fruit World sounds good. I like a place where you can get good fruits and veges at a reasonable price. Yummy Amaretto Torte.
Ikea can get you into a lot of trouble. They have so much stuff there that isn't expensive. Hopefully you get your stuff soon. I would hate not having my own things. I like lamb too but it is expensive here. Yeah I am bummed that my class was cancelled. I was looking forward to it.

Pam I am finding that I am not as sore since I have been stretching. I still need work but I am getting there. I have to be up by 4:15 to fit in the stretching. It is hard because I am only getting about 7 hours of sleep and I really need around 8 - 9 hours. I think that is why I was so tired on Friday and couldn't do my workout after work. I couldn't keep a big bowl of chocolate at my desk. I would weight 300lbs if I did :D. I do have some gum in my purse which I do reach for every once in a while. I was really looking forward to my belly dancing. I was hoping that it would help tone up my middle. When do you leave for Bermuda?

Have a great Sunday Monday everyone.

Cheryl

Just relaxing today, playing games on the computer, walked Rolly finally. It's pleasant. Here are some pictures of the bread I baked yesterday. That was a busy day!

391752317.jpg

391754515.jpg

This is whats most likely keeping me from losing weight.:( I'm not bad off but could be at a better weight.

Cheryl, Good you are listening to your body and instead did yoga. So sorry to hear of the bellydancing cancellation. I think that would have been a blast!

Eunice, Great job on all your workouts. What are you getting better from? Are you sick? I think I missed something. Lucky you with the wonderful shipping. That is so cool!:cool:

Pam, I'm still snacking:(, hope it will be over soon. Great job on the workout.

Have a good one,

Janie

Cheryl I don't know how you do 4:15 every morning! I was getting up at 4:30 when I was driving the kids to high school and that was so hard. I couldn't imagine getting up any earlier. I would take Wednesdays as my day off when I was doing that to get a sleep in day during the week. I'm glad to hear that you are having good luck with your stretching. I think I need to go back to doing the extended stretch at least once a week. I am really sore today! We leave for Bermuda a week from Wednesday, but not Igor is out there and may hit Bermuda this weekend as a category 4 hurricane :( We're really hoping that doesn't happen. Of course the other model if it doesn't hit Bermuda has it coming farther east and possibly hitting the Carolina coast and we don't want that either :confused: Darn these hurricanes!

Janie Glad to hear that you had a pleasant day and you got to walk Rolly I'm sure he was happy and so were you! It felt like fall here yesterday - it was only in the mid-70's so I was surprised when it was 88 today. I was expecting it to be cool again! :rolleyes:

OMG your bread looks so good! WOW! It makes me hungry looking at it. I've done well with not snackingg this weekend. I just need to keep it up for the next week and a half to be ready for Bermuda.

Eunice I hope you are having a great Monday so far. When is your shipment supposed to arrive?

Shani I hope we'll see you here again now that your travel is finished for a little while

Kelly Hope the wedding planning is coming along well and you are still doing well with your workouts. Come back and visit us again!

Today was my day off so I went for a bike ride. It was a beautiful day so I went for a 20 mile ride. Not sure if that really qualifies as a day off, but at least it was something different. I wasn't expecting it to be so hot though. I almost wore my jacket but was so happy that I didn't because my big issue was with sweat dripping in my eyes :rolleyes: Now I'm on my own for a few days. DH left tonight for Germany and won't be back til Friday and the kids won't be here til Wednesday. I hop everyone had a good Sunday, I don't know how the weekends go by so fast!

Pam

Did Legs and Glutes this morning.

Janie That bread looks soooo good. I just love sourdough bread. I picked some up from our bakery here today to have with dinner. It has been cold and rainy today so I made some stew in the crockpot. Yummy. I was so looking forward to the belly dancing. Oh well maybe they will offer it again and more people will sign up.

Pam I don't know how I do it either. I may take Wednesdays off from stretching so I can sleep in. I think I am more like a machine at that time of the morning. You should try to do the extended stretch at least once a week. It will help how you feel. Hopefully Igor will miss Bermuda and the Carolina coast. I guess it is hurricane season now. But it guess if there is a hurricane it comes and goes before you get there and it is reduced to a category 2 :D. Where in Germany did DH go? My SIL lives in Berlin.

Have a great Monday or Tuesday everyone.

Cheryl

Cheryl As of right now things aren't looking good with Igor. They are predicting it will be a strong category 4 andmost models have it going right over Bermuda. It would be before we are supposed to go, but a category 4 could cause an awful lot of damage to the island. Of course there are several days for things to change. My DH is in Stuttgart this week and then will be going to Heidelberg in a couple of weeks. How does your sister like Berlin? What does she do there?

Today was 4DS HIS. I hadn't done that one all the way through in awhile so it was a nice change. I didn't like all those push ups though :confused: Happy Monday everyone! Eunice, Happy Tuesday to you since your Monday is almost over already!

Pam

We are getting ready to do Disc 10, chest, shoulders and biceps. If the weather holds out, will walk Rolly too.

Pam, Enjoy that weather of yours on a day off. 20 miles bike riding sounds so wonderful. Are you tired after that? My honey will also be gone until Sat. We'll keep each other company.

A week and a half before Bermuda. It all sounds so exciting!

Janie That bread looks soooo good. I just love sourdough bread. I picked some up from our bakery here today to have with dinner. It has been cold and rainy today so I made some stew in the crockpot. Yummy. I was so looking forward to the belly dancing. Oh well maybe they will offer it again and more people will sign up.

Cheryl, Great job on those legs and glutes. Enjoy your home cook crock pot dinner with bread. Ummmm.

Have a good one all,

Janie

Pam I saw on the news tonight that Igor is heading towards Bermuda. Hopefully it will stay further out in the ocean and not do much damage. My SIL likes Berlin. It is totally different since the wall came down. She works in a dental office there as a dental assistant.

Janie Did you get to walk Rolly outside today? I know at least around here yesterday it rained like there was no tomorrow. The stew tasted wonderful and it made a really easy dinner for tonight and probably tomorrow. I will look at freezing some for later.

It was 4DS HIS for me as well today and I tacked on the extended stretch from STS.

Have a great Tuesday Wednesday everyone.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.