Coming Soon – NEW Fit Tower™ Home Workout System.

I'm excited for the whole package because I was not able to get the STS tower. Happy to also hear that more DVD's will be coming out eventually using it, good way to get your money's worth.

Just waiting to see how much and when we can start pre-ordering.

Great news! I have the old tower, but will be interested in the whole package if the pre sale price is right! But
Regardless, definitely the DVDs! I like the thought that this tower might have somewhat of a smaller size. It
Also looks like it has some type of black knobs to assemble instead of the pin things....

I will be sharing more details of this launch in June.

I'm excited for the whole package because I was not able to get the STS tower. Happy to also hear that more DVD's will be coming out eventually using it, good way to get your money's worth.

Just waiting to see how much and when we can start pre-ordering.

Nice to see/hear your excitement :) I will have more of these details in June.

I also own the Tower from when it was first introduced with the STS series. I would also like to know if we can purchase the DVDs separately. I would also like to know if we will be able to do all the exercises on the new DVDs with the old Tower.

Yes you can purchase the DVD separately . You will be able to do all of the exercises with the old tower . The adjustments will be a little different but it will still be doable.

I have the original Turbo Tower but I will definitely be investing in the new "fit" tower since it is supposedly sturdier and more stable. The original tower is way too wobbly. Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Cathe comes up with a totally unique series where the tower is used front and center in all the workouts. I really want to get the most out of my investment.

I will love these workouts! I hear everyone saying they want harder ones but if this is palates, well I don't do that or barre much so I don't mind doing easier ones to get better at it. To me this is different then heavy lifting and will work the smaller muscles and that is what I like so I can change up things.
I am sure they can also be great for if I get an injury and need to ease back into exercise. You never know and I'd rather have Cathe as my go to for all phases and levels through out my life ! Can't wait for the tower as well for my heavy lifting! Such versatile equipment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm happy Cathe has made some easier workouts - you never know what life's gonna throw at you, one day you may discover that, as much as you want to, you're just no longer able to do the level of intensity and the heavy weight workouts that you do today. So happy to have more lower intensity options in the Cathe catalogue since there's currently a real shortage. Disappointed that the tower will be necessary to do all the exercises in the workouts though - those of us who live on the other side of the planet realise that shipping such a large piece of equipment to far flung locales is most likely not a feasible option, and personally, I just don't have the room for a piece of equipment that I will only use for a few workouts anyway. Would have been ideal if there was a modifier using a chair as an alternative to the tower, however I totally understand that since Cathe is in collaboration with another organisation for this new system, then of course it makes sense that all the exercises will utilise the tower. Business is business after all.

I wonder whether there'll be any other new workouts this year...

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.