Collage Video Going Out of Biz Sale

I bought 4 DVDs I had been thinking about for under $26.00! One was $3.99! I got free shipping since it was over $25. Great deals. So sad -- I'll miss Collage. What website lets you return DVDs even after they were opened???? Collage will be missed.

I bought 4 DVDs I had been thinking about for under $26.00! One was $3.99! I got free shipping since it was over $25. Great deals. So sad -- I'll miss Collage. What website lets you return DVDs even after they were opened???? Collage will be missed.

Mary at TotalFitnessDVDs.com allows you to return things, opened, as well. She also has a better return policy- 90 days vs Collage's 30 days. It's a big difference. I'm telling you, Mary beats collage at every turn and obviously it shows.

I just ordered 2 Susan Chung from Mary 2 nights ago. I wish I would have known about the sale then because one of my new dvds is $5 less now. But I'm not sure if I'll be ordering anything from the closeout. I can't decide on what else I want.

Mary at TotalFitnessDVDs.com allows you to return things, opened, as well. She also has a better return policy- 90 days vs Collage's 30 days. It's a big difference. I'm telling you, Mary beats collage at every turn and obviously it shows.

Collage used to offer lifetime replacement, but customers abused it. Trust me, eventually Mary will have to curb some services, too. I've shopped from Mary since 2006/2007 and Collage a few years before that. Although I've never had a problem with either, the service has been the same for both. They both ship quickly, so any delays I've gotten has been the fault of the shipping service. I never understand the comments about how awesome Mary is. It's standard service I receive at most places I do business. Sometimes she's cheapest. Sometimes not. I choose whoever has the lowest price. But nothing she dies is spectacular. It's what I expect when doing business.

It's sad that Collage us closing. Unfortunately, I'm afraid people are shying away from workout videos in general. :(

I only ordered two for $16 total. I am looking forward to doing them as they got great ratings and look really good.

Anyway, some of the prices are not that great and I figure if I am only going to get a few bucks off it is not really worth it to me.

Again, I am sad they are closing! I have been using Collage since the Nineties!

I would have to agree with the poster who wrote about how great Mary is. I only buy through her, even if the price is a bit cheaper elsewhere. She has great sales, cheaper shipping and is very responsive and consistently operates with integrity. I'd have to say her service is better than average. I liked Collage for reviews, clips and the coming soon page. I've bought from them a few times but found their shipping prices too high for me. As a result, I typically bought from Mary - until last evg. I picked up a few sale items that have been on my wish list.

I am sad to see Collage go.

OMG, thank you! "Someone" is the owner of five new KCM videos.

Like others have said, I'm going to miss the video clips and reviews at collage. I really like totalfitnessdvds, but that site just does not have nearly the amount of customer ratings/reviews as collage.

LasVegasFitGirl, I've got you beat. ;) I added six new KCM DVDs to my collection. Plus a Patrick DVD I wanted to try, a Jillian Michaels DVD, and an older Rob Glick strength workout I used to do from Netflix way back in the day! Good thing I had a birthday last week so I could "explain" these purchases to my DH. I went a little crazy, to say the least.

I don't think my credit card is going to get a rest anytime soon. Am I the only one thinking a Cathe pre-sale is coming? I just have a feeling...

I'm ridiculous!! I quickly bought 3 Cathe and 2 Michelle Dozois, plus a Patrick Goudeau. Starting poking around to see what else looked good.....bought 3 more Patrick Goudeau and a Karen Voight stretch/yoga type dvd. (Her newest, its supposed to be a beautiful setting). THEN....I had a Chris Freytag HiiT IN MY CART aaaannd POOF.....it dissapeared! I took it as a sign and checked out!

I just had a birthday....that's how I justify the spending:eek:

I'm so glad to know about this other site. Thanks!

I just ordered a couple of Amy Bento, Ilaria, and Patrick G. I had some KCM in my cart last night and they were all gone when I got home. I used to order from Total Fitness and never had a problem, looks like I will be going back there to order KCM or Amazon.

They've been around for a long time though, interesting but not suprising. It's like everything else that's been around for a long time and can't compete anymore.

Thanks for posting about this, would have never known :)

I ordered Amy Bento Advanced Step Challenge 2 , 3 and 5. This complex step choreography girl is on cloud nine baby!!!! Can't wait to get them :)

I can't believe Collage is going out of business. I can't afford anything now, but did a search for Cathe and there's hardly anything left. Did anybody else notice that their "Coming Soon" page had been "under construction" for the past several months?

I can't believe Collage is going out of business. I can't afford anything now, but did a search for Cathe and there's hardly anything left. Did anybody else notice that their "Coming Soon" page had been "under construction" for the past several months?

I was kind of watching the website throughout the day. I was glad I did because after my initial purchase, I decided to get a few more and I was SHOCKED by the speed at which the DVD's were selling out!

Cathe had over 60 dvd's to choose from in the morning, later in the day it was 56, by this morning....4!

I felt a little guilty spending money but I'll be glad when I get my goods!!!

So Sad!

I bought 13 discs this morning. Its a good thing that tomorrow is my birthday. I wish I had known this was happening. I have been so busy with work that I missed it. Dang it.

Sigh. . I got some old Kathy Smiths, some yoga, some Taebo (you can laugh, I do!), Jillian Micheals.

It just sucks because so many things that I loved have gone out of business:

Tower Records
Linens n things
Borders
My local tea house closed- it was so fun, they had wonderful frilly hats that you could wear.
Fresh N Easy was sold and closed almost all its stores. I just spent a week in so-cal and had access to a Fresh N Easy and it really is easy. They have so many fresh made foods in calorie controlled portions. I love the salmon with quinoa. They even have microwaves for you to use in the store.

I have to agree with the love for TotalFitnessDVDs and Mary. I would usually read the reviews and watch the clips at Collage and then buy it from TotalFitness. The DVDs are usually a few dollars cheaper and the shipping is incredibly quick. Plus, sometimes the free shipping at $19 versus $25 at Collage can make a difference when you're ordering only one or two DVDs.

Plus, sometimes the free shipping at $19 versus $25 at Collage can make a difference when you're ordering only one or two DVDs.

I seem to never, ever have that problem!

As far as cheap DVDs, Collage had been doing great with the pricing. They matched Amazon or had some lower priced. I order from Mary, but even with the discount and reward, it's cheaper from Amazon. I primarily only buy retail releases from any vendors. I try to buy independent instructors' workouts direct from the instructor to show my support. That way, the instructor gets more of the money. I only ever buy Cathe's DVDs on this site. Of course her preorder prices can't be beat.

A sad day, indeed. Victim of Amazon or "streaming" workouts?

I bought three DVDs yesterday after work---two KCMs and a Patrick G. kickbox workout that got great reviews. Almost bought a couple more DVDs and this morning, I logged back in to order them. I was too late---GONE!!

I thought I got a great deal on 3 DVDs until I got this email:

Hi Barbara

Unfortunately, all the exercise videos you ordered were already out of stock. So we have cancelled your order and will refund your PayPal payment. Sorry.

Jim

Oh well, it was a nice try. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.