Cathe, how is Brenda doing?

Brenda!

I am so sorry that this happened. Take care and know I am praying for your speedy recovery.

Gin

Hi Everyone! Thank you so much for asking about our Iron Woman Brenda. I held off posting anything until after I spoke to Brenda myself. We spoke this morning and while she sadly did break her hip during her Ironman competition, her attitude is unbelievably positive, especially just hours after surgery....that's our Brenda :)

I'm sure she will post a note to all of you when she gets back home and settled into her physical therapy program. But for now she is very thankful for your care, concern, and healing wishes. She is doing well and in good spirits. What I love most about Brenda is her upbeat personality and ability to look at the bright side of every situation. She always makes room to joke about things too....gotta love her (and we do:* ).

I, too, want to thank you for your outpouring of concern and well wishes for Brenda. She is very special to us and we wish her a full and healthy recovery. I have no doubt that she will come through this full steam ahead since Brenda is a very strong athlete with great determination and focus.

(((((((((((HUGS TO YOU BRENDA)))))))))))))))))

Thanks for the update. It's one of those things you just can't imagine happening to you, let alone someone you look up to! Hope the recovery is quick.

Gayle

Thanks for the update Cathe. I posted over at VF but I too wanted to wish Brenda a speedy recovery. Brenda, you inspire me every day!

Wanted to add my well wishes along with everyone else's. I was tracking Brenda's progress on Sunday and got worried when I wasn't seeing her cross the finish line. She was doing GREAT!! It must be incredibly disappointing for something like that to happen after all the training she put into this. I'm so happy to hear that she is in good spirits.

Get well soon, Brenda!!

Sending lots of healing vibes Brenda's way...and (((HUGS))) too! Take care Brenda! We are all thinking of you...

Brenda,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Your positive attitude will help your recovery. God Bless You!
A friend in fitness,

Shirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.