Fitnessfreakk366
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Debbie! I use to be on a Fitness Forum with you through a Yahoo group a long time ago! Good to see your face! Had NO idea it was you! That's if you remember me....giggle...
    I just use one of those one rep calculators you can find online. Other then that, I thought Cathe had instructions on how to figure them out?
    Deb, on Sparkpeople.com there is a team called Cathe Fans....one of the members is meeting up with me at the Arnold. You really should plan on going. It is SO MOTIVATING. You'd fit right in with the competitors....I'm just go to admire those that are able to accomplish so very much. And the products/sales tables are great fun.
    Think about it.....I've only missed a few since they started the thing. :) Terri
    Nope, never had my own website. I started one a while back but canned it because of time. I had a picturetrail at one time but it's gone.
    No Terri, not going to the Arnold. One of these years I'll get there, though. One of my dreams and goals is to go to the Arnold just once. What is Cathe-Fan?
    Love your new profile pic!!! Are you planning on going to The Arnold Classic? I'm going and another Cathe-Fan.....So far, our plans are to meet up on Friday.
    If you're going to be around....I'd love to meet you. Terri
    Hi Debbie,

Do you have a personal blog or website where you write your advice???

--Sass
    Howdy! I have a wonderful collection of knitting and crocheting books (among gardening, schooling, mysteries, and unfortunately the list keeps going on....we do have a wonderful library, though) Anyway, there are two very wonderful books to start out in knitting..... Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Knitting. (She has one for crochet,too) great explanations and excellent pictures!, and Nancie Wiseman's The Knitter's Book of Finishing Techniques.... multiple ways to do increases, decreased, seams, button holes, etc.... and the pros and cons of each technique to help you choose. I hope this is helpful. You can look up the reviews on Amazon. Knitting is not hard. I am a bit uncoordinated and very much enjoy knitting..... so if I can do it, anyone can! There are SO many more patterns and styles to choose from than crocheting (although I like that too). Hope this is helpful! God bless, Lynn
    Hi Terri! I will probably post more pictures in the future. Thanks for asking! Thanks for the website, I will check it out!
    Alicia, Just try to cut out all the processed foods and sugar that you can. It's not something that can be done overnight. It took me years to get to the point where I eat 99% clean now. I slowly cut back on my sugar intake, then started getting rid of the crap processed foods. It's just something you have to do slowly. And always allow yourself a cheat meal or sometimes a cheat day when you have too.
    Tami, I started my own website and then canned the idea. I just do not have time for it. It's all I can do to keep up in here. So for now those plans are on the wayside. Thanks for asking! And thank you for your kind words!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…