This morning I did RAW Kickbox July and had a great workout. The more I do this one the more I love it - it is SO FUN! Great combos and music. I just love it.
Workout was 41 minutes, burned 360 calories, did 4521 steps and HR was 140/160.
Jolie - I'm with you, lifting heavy at this point is...
I love fall so much but I don't want winter to get here. It's already quite cool here but right now I love it!!
This morning I did RAW Box & Butt and had a great workout. I used my Egg Weights and my 5# ankle weights and a 25# dumbbell. Killer workout on the legs.
Workout was 47 minutes...
No workout for me today, I didn't sleep well at all last night so stayed in bed for an extra hour. Didn't really help. :rolleyes:
Jolie - Good to hear from you. You are right, caregiving his hard. Just know that this is not the rest of your life, just a blip in the life radar screen. But I...
Hi all. This morning I did RAW Box/Band & Abs. Fun workout, I like this one. It's a tabata type workout.
Workout was 40 minutes, burned 320 calories, did 2263 steps and HR was 132/182.
Belinda - Great job with your workout.
Have a nice day everyone! Hope you all come back to post soon.
This morning I did RAW Box & Pump and had a great workout. This is a fun but tough workout and I always enjoy it when I do it.
Workout was 49 minutes, burned 390 calories, did 2781 steps and HR was 132/156.
Belinda - It's fine, I understand. Good job with your workout and I hope you find a car...
This morning I did RAW TBTS Push & Pull workouts. They are only like 20 minutes each so I did both of them. I forgot how good these workouts are and I love how quick they go by. I lifted heavy for this since it's only 8 reps.
Workout was 38 minutes, burned 276 calories and HR was 124/157...
This morning I did RAW Megamix 2 - haven't done this since 2022! I did the first one in 2024 and remember injuring myself really bad doing the workout so I stayed away from them. But I remember how good these workouts are so I tried again. It was a great workout.
This workout goes between a...
This morning I did RAW Kickbox NRG and had a great workout. I really love this workout, all the combos are fun. It's fast moving and gets my HR up there.
Workout was 32 minutes, burned 290 calories, did 3794 steps and HR was 141/178.
Diane - I'm so happy to hear everything is coming together...
Where is everyone?
This morning I did RAW Lift w/Cardio Acceleration and had a great workout. I really love these types of workouts.
Workout was 42 minutes, burned 307 calories, did 925 steps and HR was 126/161.
Belinda - Great job on your workout yesterday! How are your eyes doing? I hope...
Good morning! What a crappy weekend, it rained the whole time. My goodness, we've had rain every weekend since the end of July. Sick of it.
This morning I did RAW Heavy Bag/Shadow Boxing w/Zac and had a great workout. I love this one. I skipped the abs at the end because I really needed to...
Well, my mom is home finally. Brought her home this morning. She didn't seem right to me, she seemed very tired. Yesterday she was all happy and had all this energy and today not so much. I get it, she's 89 and will probably have good days and bad days, but I worry about her.
This morning I did...
This morning I did RAW Kettlebell & Kickboxing. What a fun workout, I really enjoyed it. I do think I did this one before because I remember she was having issues with the light smoking and she had to stop the video to fix the problem. I used a 10# kettlebell and 2# dumbbells for this workout...
No workout today, I had something really scary happen to me yesterday. So I went to the bathroom right before I left work and a stabbing pain was in my right side right after and it hurt to pee. That pain lasted until I went to bed last night. I thought my appendix burst just like my husbands...
This morning I did RAW 4DS Legs & Shoulders and had a great workout. I also wanted to do the Kettlebell Finisher that was originally part of this workout but couldn't find it. So I found one called Kettlebell & Kickboxing and I did about 10 minutes of that. I think I will do that entire workout...
This morning I did RAW 4-Day Split: Back & Chest. Had a great workout. I also did the RAW Egg Weights Finisher that goes with this strength workout.
Workout twas 39 minutes, burned 236 calories and HR was 111/161.
Belinda - Your daughter is so beautiful!! That is a great picture. I'm so happy...