Lucia A
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Cathe Hardcore Low Max Premix 1 wu+ intervals 1-3+str (I didn't have enough time to do int 4. Approx 35min. (Loved interval 3!)

On weekdays 30 min is about all I can do! I wake up early and before I know it 1hr or 30 min have gone by and I don't have much time left. Ugh! I wish I could workout an hour every day!
    I woke up with aches and pains just like yesterday only today I just pulled out my weights &forced myself into a workout before I knew it Cathe drew me in! : Hardcore Extreme workout #1: Circuit Training (I did 1 step 1 treadmill 1 rebounder=3 instead of 2 cardio segs)(90m) +Abs of Steel The Tamilee Collection pt1 10m
    Lazy day so I picked Margaret Richard Body Electric TV show #1606 (I added)so it was a complete Upper Body day+Abs.
    Treadmill 40m
    Melanie1966
    Melanie1966
    Pretty good for a lazy day! Good job getting it done :)
    Lucia A
    Lucia A
    Isn't that funny? You get up, you think you can't, you say you can't and I even picked an easy DVD thinking that I couldn't, and then before I know it... I do more than I expected to do.
    High Step Challenge (Circuit) 2hrs due rewind & add Treadmill segments at 4.0 & 4 limb I love the Abs on this DVD.
    Warm up Cathe Body Blast Legs+Beauty to the Bone vol2 pt2 Lower Body standing work only+Firm BMG Calorie Killer Treadmill 4.0(clean &press w 7lb on Treadmill)ttl 39m
    mrsctoo
    mrsctoo
    I admire your creative workouts! I have trouble deciding which single workout to do everyday!
    Melanie1966
    Melanie1966
    TM calorie killer sounds interesting. I love trying out new things on the mill- it is still my go to cardio machine
    Margaret Richard Beauty to the Bone vol's 1&2 all Upper Body&Abs+Kristin Kagen Step this way 2 Treadmill 3.7 6mwu51m +Rodney Yee Daily Yoga day 2 Energize (Vinyasa) 22m I woke up early so that mom wouldn't interrupt me from my workout &it worked! I led her through stretches afterwards.
    Cathe Slow & heavy legs section & str. 30m. +
    Abs of Steel Quick Toning Tamilee Collection pt 1 15m+Kickboxing Kathy Smith (50m I rewind: 3x5m kicks+35m 3.7 Treadmill)
    poohpeggy
    poohpeggy
    I was thinking of trying SH Legs tommarrow if I have energy!
    mrsctoo
    mrsctoo
    I have had the Slow & Heavy series for a while. Embarrassed to say I've still yet to try. :( Maybe next week! Especially since that is how I feel these days, slow and heavy.
    The Firm Lower Body Sculpt 1 Lisa Kay BMG 30m standing legwork+Gilad New Best of Bodies in Motion matwork Abs 10m+Treadmill 3m wu+10m only 3.7
    Cathe Step n Motion 3 I did wu 11m +Step 15m+ Treadmill 40m 3.7 + circuit she uses 3&5 lbs I used up to 20,abs + Rodney Yee Daily Yoga Build a Foundation 30m I fast forward 1x (otherwise too slow bc of instructions)
    29 min of Step N Stones 1 Circuit Gay Gasper. I heard a noise coming from my room, and the rod that goes end to end in my closet holding all my clothes fell/broke to the floor. Ugh! Spent 3 hours putting everything in the other room.
    Nanbo
    Nanbo
    Oh no! Lots of picking up and putting down; that sounds like a new Cathe workout: "ClosetMAX"!
    Lucia A
    Lucia A
    Ha ha :)
    Legs & Glutes Body Blast series (4lb ankle weights)+Abs, Abs, Abs Tamilee Webb pt3 10m (no cardio today bc mom wanted me to take her grocery shopping)
    The Training Zone Fusion Circuit Sam Combs.+ Abs Abs Abs Tamilee Webb pt 2 10m Treadmill 30m 4.0. In the middle of my w/o mom interrupted so I led her through stretches w Tamilee Total Body Stretch pt 1&2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…