Why no clips yet

Response:

1.) Collage has December 17th posted as the date the DVD's will be available so I assume we would get ours sooner if not on that date which is exactly...(hold one second for my calculation... December 17 less todays date of December 10th equals)....7 DAYS!!!!

2.) If you guys do not call what is going on here complaining then I guess I have no idea what complaining is.....

3.) Once the explanation came...everyone was ok with it???? Yeah Beavis....I will take one of those apples as well please...... ;-)

Collage is very clear that the dates they post are estimates and subject to change. SNM has always been clear that ship dates can change. If Sony blows up between now and when the DVDs are finished, it will impact the shipping date.

You accused us of complaining about the lack of clips. Like I said, the problem was Chris/SNM's initial reasoning for not posting clips.

Well, if you read the thread you will see Chris is no longer in the hot seat. Now, everyone is complaining about people who came into the thread to "tsk tsk" other customers.

ITA! its our money,that is important too. nobody would let another business treat them this way so nobody is special when it comes to consumers spending money. as others have said its not the clips it was the answer. i don't even care about the clips i care about why i never gotten answers to my email questions or forum questions expressing my concerns with MY order. i think its a valid concern, i am sure anybody else would think so after dropping over a $100.

kassia

We always answer all emails, but you have to allow one or two business days for a response. Looking at the ticket system your email should be answered tomorrow as it was submitted 22 hours ago. As I previously mentioned to you, all UPS orders have tracking and shipping notifications. (this works for about 90% to 95% of the UPS orders). The postal service does not offer tracking on first class mail. I don't believe that shipping notifications are sent on postal orders, but I'm not 100% sure on this and either Nancy or Bob will respond to your email ticket with a more accurate answer. Regardless, all orders will ship fairly quickly. We have been spending every day this week making boxes and getting as much done in advance to prepare for shipping presale orders as fast as possible. We have four production lines and an army of people set to go, so shipping will happen very fast.

Something important for everyone to know too is that even if you receive a shipping notification it does not mean your order actually shipped. It only means that your label was printed and your order is waiting for the next UPS pickup.

We will update everyone every night with our progress once shipping begins.

I am really upset that I can get the Shelley and Em grousing video only with dial up connection. I should have been told that it takes longer :eek:

Is the 15th still your projected date?

Things are a still a little bit fuzzy, but SONY finally got back to us at a little before closing today saying at the latest they expect to ship us the presale DVDs on 12-16 or 12-17. I didn't have time to follow up and confirm with them before they closed, but will try to do so tomorrow. SONY has a huge bureaucracy, so this may or may not happen tomorrow. I do want caution everyone that with 9 DVDs, there are 9 chances of having a problem, but lets keep our fingers crossed. We will give an official update and shipping alert once we feel confident with what we have been told.

USPS does offer tracking on first class. I sell quite a bit on eBay and utilize delivery confirmation for all packages. Maybe it's something you could look into in the future.

I can't believe I've actually read all these posts-To think I could have read up on Tiger or done something productive over the past 10 minutes. Darn it!

USPS does offer tracking on first class. I sell quite a bit on eBay and utilize delivery confirmation for all packages. Maybe it's something you could look into in the future.

There is a difference between delivery confirmation and tracking. Delivery confirmation only confirms that a package has been delivered while tracking tells you where the package is and when it will be delivered.

There is a difference between delivery confirmation and tracking. Delivery confirmation only confirms that a package has been delivered while tracking tells you where the package is and when it will be delivered.

you can use the DC # to track the package not that it always works b/c it has to be up the postal site to scan it to let you know where it is but 94% of the time you can check it on their site if you have the DC#. but my next question is how am i suppose to know when things are shipped if i don't even get a notice from you guys that my package shipped? this really leaves me with no proof in case of error or when to expect it. okay so i can't track it but if there is an issue i don't have any proof that you shipped it and the PO won't help me without that info. been there done that DH doesn't have his t-shirt i ordered when it happened.

kassia

Last edited:
We will let everyone know on this site how shipping is going and when it is completed. You would need to upgrade to UPS shipping if you want to know when a package ships and to have tracking, but I wouldn't really worry about this. We ship a lot of postal orders every day and very few are lost each year.

I am really upset that I can get the Shelley and Em grousing video only with dial up connection. I should have been told that it takes longer :eek:

Carola, you're one of my best customers. ;) So I'll send you the video on DVD FREE OF CHARGE. :eek: Now you can learn to grouse in the comfort of your own home!

Looks like this thread has taken on a life of its own - the original topic was about clips, but now it's about SNM's response wording and Em's grousing. And I think we have a shipping conversation going on here too??? Perhaps we should start some new threads so that each of these topics can be covered better individually?

Do you ship the UPS preorders prior to the USPS preorders even if the USPS order was 1st?

We process all orders by their order date regardless of their shipping method. It is possible for a UPS order to ship one day earlier than a postal order since UPS has evening pick ups from us and the postal service does not. The reverse can also be true on a Saturday as UPS does not pick up on this day and the postal service does.

I must be a slow reader! It took me more than 10 minutes to read all of these whiny posts. I guess the only thing I can say is that some people aren't happy unless they are making other people unhappy.

It kept me entertained. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.