Why no clips yet

I must be a slow reader! It took me more than 10 minutes to read all of these whiny posts. I guess the only thing I can say is that some people aren't happy unless they are making other people unhappy.

It kept me entertained. :)

i don't think ALL of them are whiny. some ppl have been nicely asking questions and voicing concerns. yes some of our concerns seem to be valid,they are the same questions i would i ask any business i place an order with. i (and a few others on this thread)didn't ask a thing about clips i asked about shipping i think that is a concern i should address without it being called whiny.

kassia

I didn't mean all of them were whiny, but for the most part. I agree that some of the posts were valid questions. But I think this post was all blown out of proportion w/attitude. Don't get me wrong I actually like reading these posts. It makes for interesting reading. I like to see everybodys opinion on many subjects (religion, politics and yes video clips), I just think that some people interpret things differently then others. Some take it one way and some the other. I was just glad that there were some postive posts along w/the more negative.

Penny

Just wanted to add my .02! ;-D

Cathe & Crew and Chris----I think you all do a great job and I will continue to wait patiently for my workouts. If I don't get them by the "set" date I know I will get them and will enjoy them as I do all of Cathe's workouts.
As far as the money issue--I feel that's why we get such quality workouts (how many workouts are on each dvd when you count the premixes???) and I'm not going to complain because I think of it as an investment in MY health. There are many other companies that don't give any info on workouts until they are done AND you get ONE workout. So I'm sticking with Cathe and going to wait for the high-quality workouts I always get from her. But that's JMO! ;-)

I second that Susan! Clips shmips, I don't need no stinkin clips. I think the issue of "knowing what you paid for" isn't really valid. You paid for a Cathe workout. It'll kick your butt, no question. You'll see it on your TV in the space of a few weeks. So what is the problem? Relax & look forward to the series already!

Kassia, I sympathize w/the USPS issue, but I think that's a USPS issue, not a Cathe.com issue. Even when you get a USPS tracking number, chances are it won't even be updated until after you receive the package. USPS isn't exactly known for its efficiency, & throw in the holiday season, I guarantee you the info would be useless. :eek:

I think Cathe, Chris, crew & all of the staff do a phenomenal job in creating & delivering to us a world class product. I cannot thank you all enough. I expect my holiday season to be more fun and less damaging to the number on the scale thanks to you guys. Keep up the good work! :)

Kassia that is true about USPS and tracking. If you had known that the series would be shipped during the Christmas rush season, I'm sure you would have gone with UPS in advance.

Kassia that is true about USPS and tracking. If you had known that the series would be shipped during the Christmas rush season, I'm sure you would have gone with UPS in advance.

i sure would have ;) but i do trust my mailman over the ups man isn't that sad? i usually hear the other way around from other board members. i was just offering a suggestion that they could find a way to at least give a notice when they ship out postal orders that way we know to keep an eye out on it.

kassia

Clips

At this time I think it is more important to get the DVDs shipped out rather than working on clips.
Maybe in the future you can rethink your policy.
Either way you guys do a great job........Thank you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.