We've Now Finished The Filming Of STS Muscle & Recovery!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
MatYoga_6542.jpg

Some good news to share this week. We have now finished filming all of the STS workouts!!! And now that filming is complete, we will have more time to post updates and information about all of the new STS workouts.
Today we wanted to share with everyone a pic from Cathe's STS Mat Yoga recovery workout. In addition to the heavy weight workouts, STS 2.0 Muscle and Recovery features 8 recovery routines, including:
1. Mat Yoga
2. Mobility #1
3. Chair Yoga
4. Total Body Stretch
5. Mobility #2
6. Active Recovery
7. Foam Roller Lower Body
8. Foam Roller Upper Body

If you’re looking to maximize your training and get the most out of your workouts, then it’s important to consider recovery as an integral part of your routine.
As with most things in life, there’s an optimal balance, so make sure you’re giving your body enough resources for it to recover fully. Using these 8 STS recovery strategies can make the difference between feeling sore and exhausted after a workout, getting your mojo back, and feeling your best for the rest of the day.

You can Pre-Order STS Muscle and Recovery starting next Monday, October 24th!!!

* Look for complete details in next week's newsletter

Yess!! Foam rollers! Thank you so much Cathe! The whole series look fantastic, and I am super excited.

I had three wishes for upcoming videos, two down (barbell hip thrusts and foam rollers) and one to go (TRX or some other suspension training system workouts for a long term travel rotation).

Last edited:
Congrats! 15 DVDs (even more workouts with core & multiple options for recovery) filmed in about 3 weeks! Great job! Obviously there was a lot of time planning & rehearsing prior, and more time needed yet for editing, chaptering, pre-mixing, etc. Am looking forward to more pics & behind-the-scenes info, as well as the science behind the inspiration. Thank you!

View attachment 8330

Some good news to share this week. We have now finished filming all of the STS workouts!!! And now that filming is complete, we will have more time to post updates and information about all of the new STS workouts.
Today we wanted to share with everyone a pic from Cathe's STS Mat Yoga recovery workout. In addition to the heavy weight workouts, STS 2.0 Muscle and Recovery features 8 recovery routines, including:
1. Mat Yoga
2. Mobility #1
3. Chair Yoga
4. Total Body Stretch
5. Mobility #2
6. Active Recovery
7. Foam Roller Lower Body
8. Foam Roller Upper Body

If you’re looking to maximize your training and get the most out of your workouts, then it’s important to consider recovery as an integral part of your routine.
As with most things in life, there’s an optimal balance, so make sure you’re giving your body enough resources for it to recover fully. Using these 8 STS recovery strategies can make the difference between feeling sore and exhausted after a workout, getting your mojo back, and feeling your best for the rest of the day.

You can Pre-Order STS Muscle and Recovery starting next Monday, October 24th!!!

* Look for complete details in next week's newsletter
Will the STS 2.0 have an option to purchase the DVD's with the foam roller or will it be seperate?

Thanks!!! My friends who are AL fans have been quite gracious. Not even the announcement of the fine has quenched the celebration :)
That fine shouldn't quench the celebration! I watched the whole thing with the goal posts being carried off the field and up the bleachers! By the way, I am a Georgia Dawg fan. Hope that doesn't matter to you until we play each other!

Haha ...us beating them helped you guys. And no, not a problem to me who you cheer for ...but we should have a good game betwixt us real soon!! :cool:

Yeah, been checking email all morning….geez….
I am anxious to see how much UPS shipping is….I am thinking of choosing that, if it’s not too outrageous…

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.