forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers, Thursday, April 25, 2024, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing “Lower Body Step Blast” LIVE. Get ready to alternate between basic cardio step drills and your favorite effective leg exercises that continuously layer and add up to a bit of a bite
Equipment Needed:
A variety of handweights (we’ll be using 10, 12, and 15 pounds… feel free to select heavier or lighter weight if you prefer to use it)
A full-size step at either 6 or 8-inch step height (if you want a harder cardio challenge, then select the higher step height option)
A gliding device

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 320 premium workouts
✅ 492+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 200+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender

I did this one yesterday without a step, and felt like I got a great workout. But I am old. I may do it next time with just the platform. We will see. I also do The Heat Is On with no step and really find that it works for me. Just some advice for the faint at heart.

I did this one yesterday without a step, and felt like I got a great workout. But I am old. I may do it next time with just the platform. We will see. I also do The Heat Is On with no step and really find that it works for me. Just some advice for the faint at heart.
Thanks for the tip, Garance! I‘m going to check out The Heat is On. I think it would still be a great workout without the step and I know that’s what I’m going to do when I find that the hi-impact workouts are no longer serving me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.