forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention CatheLIVE subscribers, Thursday, June 8, 2023, at 9:30 am EST, we’ll be doing “Glutiator” LIVE! Get ready Cathletes! It’s peach season and time to get down to serious business when it comes to our glute training! Glutiator will have you training your glutes from all angles with lots of exercise and equipment variety! Let’s do this!

Equipment Needed:

One Green Boss Loop (medium tension)
One Orange Boss Loop (light tension)
A variety of weighted dumbells (we’ll be using 10s, 12s, and 15’s)
One gliding device
A full-sized mat

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 448+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3500+ premix workouts
✅ 200+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Cathe's Workout Blender

I did part of this one this afternoon. I did warmup & first section which is standing leg exercises with the fabric loop, and then ff’d to the stretch, which had 1 more exercise in the middle of it, cause Cathe forgot to do it :)…so I accomplished about 26 min. Of it.
I love using the loop!

Cathe looks so adorable in her glasses. I couldn’t workout in my glasses, one jump and I’d probably end up stepping on them!
Cathe probably wears special "fitness" glasses. I use croakies on an older pair for weight workouts so I can read my weight sheets. But I don't need them for cardio. If fitness was my profession I'd spring for the special fitness glasses too - part of the "uniform".

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.