forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Here is the IMAX 4 Video Clip From Cathe's New STEP BOSS Workouts!

If You're Planning On Pre-Ordering Step Boss You’re Running Out of Time! Here’s How to Avoid Missing Out!!! Pre-Order Cathe's STEP BOSS Workout DVDs now at https://bit.ly/2WNcAVC

This high energy, solid low impact workout keeps you moving to the end. Prepare to do ten intense cardio step rounds with little rest in between.

You'll start each round with a mini step combination which will be repeated six times. Each mini step combo will then be followed by a low impact, high-intensity blast on the step to keep your heart pumping throughout the routine! This pattern will repeat itself for the duration of the workout. On your mark, get set, go for it!

Wow, when Cathe said, "Work, work!" she meant it! This workout looks like a fun, varied and effective way to totally drive that cardio fitness level up through the roof! All my favourite steps moves in one workout with some super tough blasts layered on top. I think I need to practice my 'peg leg pivot' though! ;)

Hi aqua girl, heel kicks in Imax 4 are already low impact. Remember, you're supporting your body weight with your arms.

Is there a low impact version for the heel clicks? Can't see me doing those.....I guess a modified burpee would work there....

Hi Aqua Girl! This move looks much harder than it actually is. As Chris already mentioned in his response, your body weight is supported by your arms so the impact is low and controlled. In fact, during this blast I mention an option to “increase” the intensity (if desired) because the move is so controlled.

Love seeing the K step come back with the shuffle straddles !
Those two heel clicks look fun, and I love the peg leg pivot return good stuff !
Over the top and a burpe, how many of those are there ? Yikes! o_O;):)

Hi Bubachick! Yes, the Imax4 choreography combos revisit a lot of popular favorites.
And since (as I’m sure you’re already familiar with), all of my IMAX formats have no choreography breakdown during the 10 combos, the moves have to be recognizable and mixed in new ways to keep it fun, refreshing and effective. Can’t wait for you to enjoy it!
Oh yes, the over the top burpees...no worries, they aren’t that bad

Last edited:
I can't do 8 in cardio any more. My lower back has arthritis. I will modify between 4 to 6 inches. I fell off my step last year and don't want to take chances. I long for the days I was doing intricate moves on 8 in.

I still get a great workout with lower risers though!

I can't do 8 in cardio any more. My lower back has arthritis. I will modify between 4 to 6 inches. I fell off my step last year and don't want to take chances. I long for the days I was doing intricate moves on 8 in.

I still get a great workout with lower risers though!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.