STS Shipping Has Started!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
STS_is_Here.jpg

Start Flexing Your Muscles Everybody….STS is officially here! Yes indeed, it is one happy day here at Cathe Dot Com, ( ….well perhaps not so happy for the delivery man, ha), and I’m beyond thrilled to inform you that a good amount of STS DVD’s are already out the door and on their way to you. What a busy day ….and it’s not over yet. We have a crew working on packing orders until late tonight. Tomorrow we will return bright and early and pick right up where we left off.
Here’s the scoop: The DVD’s came around noon and we needed a couple of hours to unload them, do a disc check, and set them up on their “production lines”. This obviously limited the amount we could ship out today, but come tomorrow, look out! We are going to make some serious headway from this point on. We will continue to have a day and night shift working on packing your boxes until every last pre-order is shipped. We are very hopeful to have these completed by the end of the week.
Again, just a gentle reminder that Customer Service will be slow throughout the shipping period. Please be patient as we are making the shipment of the STS DVD's our utmost priority. For this reason it may be several days before you hear back from Customer Service regarding your email.

Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation during the STS packing and shipping period.

Cathe

Thanks for the updates, Cathe. We really appreciate these little details, and that picture is so cute :)

Wendy

Cathe, thanks again from the bottom of my heart. I can only imagine the enormous effort you and your crew must be expending at this point - kind of like a sprint at mile 25.

Get some sleep, BooBoo.

A-Jock

Love the picture!!! Needless to say, there's a lot of excitement across the country today! Cathe, thanks tons for all the hard work you and your staff are putting in to get these into our hot little hands fast!

Oh thank goodness!

I have been totally procrastinating on my diet because I keep saying I'm gonna start "eating clean" when I start STS...so after another day of french fries, white bread, and double chocolate cookies I'm THRILLED to finally get this email update!!! I sooo can't wait to start my transformation! No more procrastination!!!!!!!

:) Love the pic! :)

I wish I could see a pic of everyone's reaction when they read this post too.

GO CATHE GO!!!!!

That picture is just TOO CUTE Cathe!! :eek: GO Cathe GO!!!!!! It must be so awesome to finally see the fruits of your labor!! Thank you SO MUCH for this AWESOME production and the neat ride we had watching and waiting for it's completion. It was a great adventure!! :D:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.