forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Body_Parts_Legs_7804.jpg

STS 2.0 Legs / Shoulders DVD - This DVD includes two complete single-body part routines. Each of the 2 workouts will stay focused on one muscle group.
This type of training gives you the opportunity to focus entirely on that muscle group to give it the time and intensity that it needs for muscle growth. We will hit the shoulders from all angles with heavy-weighted exercises as well as with exercises that use rubber resistance.

The leg routine will include heavy weighted exercises to hit all areas of the lower body and will also include some exercises that use the fabric Boss Loop. *Some of the premixes included will mix the two body parts together for an additional split body parts training option. This additional split option will be used in some of the program rotations for additional challenges and variety.

Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!

That picture is fierce!! That might be one of my favorites, but then again, they are all favorites!
Your hard work shows. You are an inspiration!! Congrats on being done with filming. I know there's still a lot of work ahead. I'm curious...what is the most challenging part for you, Cathe? prep, filming, or post work?

That picture is fierce!! That might be one of my favorites, but then again, they are all favorites!
Your hard work shows. You are an inspiration!! Congrats on being done with filming. I know there's still a lot of work ahead. I'm curious...what is the most challenging part for you, Cathe? prep, filming, or post work?
I agree ... the hair, the makeup, the outfits, the setting, the MUSCLES! Looks great!

View attachment 8342

STS 2.0 Legs / Shoulders DVD - This DVD includes two complete single-body part routines. Each of the 2 workouts will stay focused on one muscle group.
This type of training gives you the opportunity to focus entirely on that muscle group to give it the time and intensity that it needs for muscle growth. We will hit the shoulders from all angles with heavy-weighted exercises as well as with exercises that use rubber resistance.

The leg routine will include heavy weighted exercises to hit all areas of the lower body and will also include some exercises that use the fabric Boss Loop. *Some of the premixes included will mix the two body parts together for an additional split body parts training option. This additional split option will be used in some of the program rotations for additional challenges and variety.

Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!
I'm so excited!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.