STS 2.0 DVD Shipping Alert!

I know I set myself up for a let down…. I thought for sure that when I got back home a little while ago, there would be an announcement that they had arrived…I remember on a presale or two in the past, that there was that type of announcement like after a CatheLive day….. I don’t look for any shipping until Monday, just because it was previously quoted Friday & then it changed…that even if one truck arrived today, they wouldn’t ship anything until both arrived, which doesn’t make sense to me…heck I don’t think labels have been printed yet, cause we usually get an email…my prediction is that
we might hear one truck arrived, the other will “arrive” tomorrow which means they will have the weekend to do all orders and start mailing out Monday or so. (Sigh)

I would absolutely love to be wrong :)

But then, on the other side, usually today’s live clip is up by now or at least on YouTube,
& I don’t see it yet, so did something wonderful happen? :):)

Its gonna be a Hot Girl STS 2.0 Summer for me!!!!! I'll have my car back, ready for some convertible rides, I'll keep crushing my tank top workouts throwing in some STS 2.0 to the mix, I'm using my Beauty By Earth sunless tanner, I even ordered some Clairol Natural Instincts temporary hair color (the stuff that lasts like 30 shampoos) in a nice brass free (get rid of my reddish undertones) medium brown shade to darken my hair a bit and cover up some of these little random grays that are popping up. Add in my 3 year sober-versary on June 14 and I'm feeling some good summer vibes already!
Sounds like you have a Great plan in place!!!

OMG, don’t get me started!!! I am so frustrated….you know, something posted would have been nice….like this AM, the truck(s) won’t be here until……….whenever…. I am surprised too about the labels, usually they are printed a few days before shipping because we normally receive emails….to be honest, I really have lost some excitement:(
as I have always said, we’ll get them when we get them & not a minute before :) hey, it’s
been almost 7 months….what’s another month….that sounds funny, but for some people that live far away, it could be true…

OK I just went back and looked at this thread and I know this is the tentative schedule, but it shows that pre-orders could possibly start shipping tomorrow, provided that everything is on schedule and I haven't seen any status updates on the whereabouts of the trucks, unless I haven't been paying attention, which there's always a good chance of that. So, I promised my husband that I would wait until the end of this week before I called my mechanic about fixing my car because my husband is waiting on a contract from a client (fingers crossed and prayers winged up that its good for all parties). My mechanic told me that I needed to call him before scheduling the repairs because they have to order the parts, which takes a few days. I will be calling him on Monday, so hopefully by middle of next week, the repairs will begin on my car..........and maybe at some point next week (OK, major dreaming here), STS 2.0 could be in my mailbox.........so, what does all that mean????

Its gonna be a Hot Girl STS 2.0 Summer for me!!!!! I'll have my car back, ready for some convertible rides, I'll keep crushing my tank top workouts throwing in some STS 2.0 to the mix, I'm using my Beauty By Earth sunless tanner, I even ordered some Clairol Natural Instincts temporary hair color (the stuff that lasts like 30 shampoos) in a nice brass free (get rid of my reddish undertones) medium brown shade to darken my hair a bit and cover up some of these little random grays that are popping up. Add in my 3 year sober-versary on June 14 and I'm feeling some good summer vibes already!
ashaw - YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, it won’t be that bad….. I don’t feel good & when I don’t, everything is 100 times worse :(…. & the funny thing is, if & when they come, I probably won’t be able to even use them, like I had hoped, for awhile. Best thing I can do is “disappear” :)

I see that downloads are available on the 23rd, great to have firm dates. Be wonderful to have the series in hand.
I ordered downloads instead of DVDs because the last time I ordered DVDs they were over two weeks in transit. I am SO glad I don't have to wait on the mail service for these. As it is, I will only have time for a brief peek and then it’s vacation time.

Last edited:
I've taken a break from strength training to get busy seeing and weeding in my massive vegetable garden and then weeding and sprucing up my front flower gardens (since I gave myself tennis elbow last year doing it all while still lifting the same time). Now I'm scrambling to be done by the 23rd so I can start planning my triumphant return to the basement workout room in fine Cathe style! I won't say that running and biking have been boring but something is missing (ahem....cough cough...core work which I hate) when I don't have a rotation to follow. I AM SO THRILLED WE ARE IN THE FINAL WEEK OF WAITING FOR STS 2.0!

I know I set myself up for a let down…. I thought for sure that when I got back home a little while ago, there would be an announcement that they had arrived…I remember on a presale or two in the past, that there was that type of announcement like after a CatheLive day….. I don’t look for any shipping until Monday, just because it was previously quoted Friday & then it changed…that even if one truck arrived today, they wouldn’t ship anything until both arrived, which doesn’t make sense to me…heck I don’t think labels have been printed yet, cause we usually get an email…my prediction is that
we might hear one truck arrived, the other will “arrive” tomorrow which means they will have the weekend to do all orders and start mailing out Monday or so. (Sigh)

I would absolutely love to be wrong :)
aqua girl, i was thinking i might have an email after work saying they had shipped! we've been waiting for so long! we will be so excited to get these! don't be sad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.