STS 2.0 DVD Shipping Alert!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
IMG_1095-1000px.jpg

Hi Everyone!

I’m so excited to share that the STS 2.0 DVDs have been completed by the replicator and will now begin their journey from California to our facility in New Jersey! I got my production copies this weekend and I couldn’t be happier with the way that everything looks! Each disc design looks beautiful and the fun zip cases are definitely a new favorite of mine!!!

STS 2.0 Muscle and Recovery will be arriving in your mailboxes and OnDemand VERY SOON! We’re going to provide a tentative timeline, but this could change based on when the trucks arrive at our facility from California! Thank you so much for your patience and excitement! I can’t wait for you to start this series with me and the crew!

STS 2.0 Tentative Launch Schedule*​

• We hope to start shipping the preorder DVDs on Friday, May 19th. Downloads will follow right behind that on May 20th.
  • OnDemand workouts will be added on Tuesday, May 23rd as long as we have no technical issues.
  • The STS User's Guide, which includes links to the OnDemand library will go live once all of the streaming workouts have been added to the library. This will be either May 23rd or 24th.

Of course, we will keep you updated this week as the DVDs make their way to us. If the trucks are delayed we will have to adjust this schedule, but let's hope for the best. Yippee, we’re almost there!

I also am looking forward to when Cathe posts the group pictures from each workout highlighting all the fitness fashions!

I’d also like to know what brand of white sports bras that Cathe wore in PHA3, the crew wore them under those colorful tanks in Cardio Slam, they just look good and go with all the cute tanks everyone wears. I’m a clothes horse and love dressing like the cast for whatever dvd I’m doing. I love thrift sites like thredUP and Poshmark.

I certainly am a busy little bee right now, getting outlines for about 30 blenders so far! :)
without times of chapters right now, I can’t fully get what I want tho’….yet….
House cleaning will just have to wait LOL!!! You know….Priorities first :)

I have previously blended a lot of “add-on” blenders, short ones 8-15 min with no warmups but a short stretch to add to a treadmill, elliptical, etc workout so I am getting
those in line. Fun times…

On Poshmark, it looks like you have to log in to see anything, so I looked at thredUP and gosh, the prices are
excellent, aren't they? even on "excellent" things. Interesting....... but now when I do workouts, it's
sweatpants or loose capris and loose shirts.. :)

On Poshmark, it looks like you have to log in to see anything, so I looked at thredUP and gosh, the prices are
excellent, aren't they? even on "excellent" things. Interesting....... but now when I do workouts, it's
sweatpants or loose capris and loose shirts.. :)
If you google the brand you're looking for and add Poshmark in the search field, then you should be able to do a search.

I don't have a Poshmark account but am able to see the brands that interested me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.